Windows 10: I want to know please.

Discus and support I want to know please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change font size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arloka, Sep 8, 2018.

1. arloka Win User

I want to know please.

How to change font size?

:)

arloka, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to  know please. :p

cadaveca, Sep 8, 2018
  3. MoxieMomma Win User
    New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Krishna Prasobh V Win User

I want to know please.

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I want to know please.

1. I want to know please. - Similar Threads - please

2. Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dear Microsoft and all its programmers, please f(*%k off.: For the seventh time, I have tried to stop your damn update from (1) deleting my audio driver (2) completly deleting my user profile from Windows. Costing me time and money to get my files back. This has happened five times in a row. Your stupid programmers still haven't...
  3. Please anyone know the go around to downloading iTunes on windows 10. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please anyone know the go around to downloading iTunes on windows 10. Thank you: Hello! Any help downloading iTunes with windows 10 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-anyone-know-the-go-around-to-downloading/daaaec26-9157-4365-b32a-8bd3d337251c
  4. Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!: I can't open any Microsoft app and I've tried all the steps from previous posts and I noticed that the Microsft Store services aren't running. I don't know what to do, please help!...
  5. How rid ABC on my Start Menu? Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How rid ABC on my Start Menu? Please Help!!!: I need help how rid ABC... I am tired of see all of them... I know all abc steps but it appear only few hours ago... I want rid it now!!! Made me so fursting I tried go to change start menu but there no options to remove ABC for start menu, but I see all options expect abc......
  6. use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    use this account showing wrong photo PLEASE HELP!: hey guys i am signed in with a microsoft account... i changed my profile pic and it changed everywhere... now see the following attachment... i tried reinstalling cortana....signed out and in with local account and back to microsoft account... whenever i change profile...
  7. I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore

I seem to have losy my desktop page , please restore: I seem to have lost my desktop page please restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-seem-to-have-losy-my-desktop-page-please-restore/a4bd6317-aa2e-4ac2-96e8-8a40550674a0
  8. My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!: My laptop want me to enter a recovery key. I have no idea what that is or how to get it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wants-me-to-enter-a-recovery-key-i-dont/76d3870d-a820-4ed0-9c04-06101960df7e
  9. MY DESKTOP HAS DEFAULTED TO BLANK AND WHITE PLEASE ADVISE

MY DESKTOP HAS DEFAULTED TO BLANK AND WHITE PLEASE ADVISE: MY DESKTOP ICONS ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE NO COLOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-has-defaulted-to-blank-and-white-please/78e8b3c3-0dac-4f76-8895-999f1dc4e0ac
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation in Lenovo x380 Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation in Lenovo x380 Please Help: I have recently purchased a Lenovo X380. I am currently encountering a DPC Watchdog Voilation almost everyday. I reinstalled windows and updated the drives from the lenovo support website. I am not able to make any progress. I tried to follow some previous support forums...