Windows 10: I want to know please.

Discus and support I want to know please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change font size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arloka, Sep 8, 2018.

1. arloka Win User

I want to know please.

How to change font size?

:)

arloka, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to  know please. :p

cadaveca, Sep 8, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 8, 2018
  4. I want to know please.

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I want to know please.

1. I want to know please. - Similar Threads - please

2. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  3. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  4. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  5. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  6. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  7. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  8. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help: i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-history-recent-seaches-in-the-box/42b56150-16e5-4787-9c7d-373612dec76f
  9. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help: i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-history-recent-seaches-in-the-box/42b56150-16e5-4787-9c7d-373612dec76f
  10. bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought used windows 11 proComputer I thought please advise: Yesterday I answere an add on Facebook windows 11 Computer for sale. I went and looked at it the man showed me the computer said it has windows 11. I bought it from him ande then when I started to look into it I discovered that maybe not all is right with this computer It...