Windows 10: I want to know please.

Discus and support I want to know please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change font size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arloka, Sep 8, 2018.

1. arloka Win User

I want to know please.

How to change font size?

:)

arloka, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to  know please. :p

cadaveca, Sep 8, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 8, 2018
  4. I want to know please.

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I want to know please.

1. I want to know please. - Similar Threads - please

2. SCREEN LOCKED ON PLEASE WAIT AFTER UPDATE RUN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCREEN LOCKED ON PLEASE WAIT AFTER UPDATE RUN: LENOVO LAPTOP/WINDOWS 10. RAN UPDATE RESTARTED AND IT SAID I NEEDED A PIN#.TRIED TO GET PIN CODE SO I COULD CHANGE IT AND IT SAID IT WOULD SEND ME A CODE AT MY EMAIL. CAN NOT RECEIVE EMAIL IF I CAN NOT GET ON THE COMPUTER. TRIED TO X OUT AN SHUT DOWN . WILL NOT DO SO. TRIED...
  3. Error 0x81000019 "Shadow copy could not be created. Please check VSS and SPP application...

Error 0x81000019 "Shadow copy could not be created. Please check VSS and SPP application...: Hi! Hopefully someone can help since i'm lost and haven't found a working answer for this online. I am trying to do a full backup of Windows 10, because i want to restore it. When starting the backup, it stops at 8% and gives me the following error: A shadow copy could...
  4. Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again later Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again later Error: Hi When trying to save anything onto Companies One Drive, I get the message below. So instead I have to save the document to my pc and then copy and paste it into One Drive in order for it to save there. Any suggestions please? Happens with Word/Excel/Powerpoint....
  5. please insert disk into sm/xd (h:) keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please insert disk into sm/xd (h:) keeps coming up: This is driving me insane. It is tabbing me out of games, videos everything. [ATTACH] Any help is greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-insert-disk-into-smxd-h-keeps-coming-up/4b5aa72a-dad1-481a-9a5b-5bc46224d021"
  6. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.: Model: Thomson Sp-Neo14-2bk32. Intel Atom x5-z8350CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-sound-drivers-where-can-i-find-it-please-help/29540ec5-c1e3-4d02-a4c3-44ded4afd1a5
  7. Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please: when i first noticed this i tried with different mettods habilite the context menu on my desktop of Windows 10, as any method was useful for me i entered on the decision of reseting my laptop (alienware) to initial configuration. the first thing i tried was clicking the...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.: So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like...
  9. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.: As can be seen in the Picture below, my sleep button is glitched out, it is moving left and right. This happens to occur anytime that I lock my PC. This isn't the only thing that happens. As soon as I see this, I know I need to restart my PC because I cant do anything unless...
  10. Error: please insert external media...

Error: please insert external media...: [ATTACH]this is what I'm getting and I can't click open or close anything what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-please-insert-external-media/d3d4a0bf-5dcd-4f6d-9f26-32a711f3b96f