Windows 10: I want to know please.

Discus and support I want to know please. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change font size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arloka, Sep 8, 2018.

1. arloka Win User

I want to know please.

How to change font size?

:)

arloka, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to  know please. :p

cadaveca, Sep 8, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 8, 2018
  4. I want to know please.

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

I want to know please.

1. I want to know please. - Similar Threads - please

2. Help me please! How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP, not taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please! How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP, not taskbar.: I used to be able to right click on the desktop icon and get the option to 'delete'. I no longer have that, when I right click now on a frozen icon I get the options: View, Sort by, Refresh, Paste, 'Intel Graphics settings', New, Display settings, and Personalized. I have...
  3. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  4. I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please: Hi, I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox from windows 10, can I get some answers, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-groove-music-and-xboxhelp-please/b6262a4e-c146-4c21-8c50-fe23102b1e04
  5. My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code didn't work. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code didn't work. Please help.: I redeemed my code for my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I after I put my code in it didn't give me the game, so I tried it again and it said I had already redeemed this code. I don't know what to do...
  6. Camera Not Working, Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not Working, Please help: My Camera is not working. I Tried everything(reinstalled, updated, rolled back) but still the problem persists. My PC is Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Here's an image of the error. [ATTACH] Please help me with this......
  7. Help setting up new computer for individual with Intellectual Disability/Autism, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help setting up new computer for individual with Intellectual Disability/Autism, please!: Good morning! I am setting up a new computer (still in the box) for an individual who has no Microsoft Account and cannot handle a password or PIN. The new device doesn't have biometric options (which would just be one more thing to malfunction...). I want to be able to...
  8. I can’t exit out of this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t exit out of this please help: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-exit-out-of-this-please-help/6a562364-2f78-43b4-91dd-59c727e45789
  9. Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.: The application I am talking about is MATLAB. I was using it this morning when my computer completely froze while MATLAB was running I had to complete a hard restart. Now whenever I try to open MATLAB, it will pop up and then disappear immediately in the taskbar. It won't...
  10. Please Please Please Stop the automatically enabled Gaming Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Please Please Stop the automatically enabled Gaming Features: I respectfully ask Microsoft to PLEASE to STOP trying to provide gaming features for PC gamers! You are not helping us! You are causing our games to lag to the point that our games are unplayable. Stick with XBox! Do not install gaming features that are automatically...