Windows 10: I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

Discus and support I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve issues in windows 10 pc. Now at this moment I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knows More 123, Aug 17, 2020.

1. I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve issues in windows 10 pc. Now at this moment I don't have any problem with my pc, but what if some problem arises, I can just try to resolve it by myself right? That's why I need the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve my pc's issue. Actually I got to face a lot of BSOD in my pc and within a year mine is a brand new pc, I was bought a year ago I got to reset my pc thrice.

Please someone help me out with this!!!

:)

Knows More 123, Aug 17, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 17, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

commands in command prompt

Many of the commands one can use in Command Prompt go back to the days of DOS/Disk Operating System. An example of how to use switches in chkdsk can be seen by typing chkdsk /? at the command prompt. There's a number of Web pages about the commands found by a Search:
    dos commands list at DuckDuckGo
    Some pages aimed at Win10:
    windows 10 commands for command prompt at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

1. I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to... - Similar Threads - different types commands

2. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  3. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  4. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt: MS online support assistants often show different ways to type the commands into Command Prompt: File Checking, SFC and DISM.exe 'Scan, Cleanup, Restore, etc. from Support Microsoft online assistants. Where online, can I see the correct way to type these commands?...
  5. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt: MS online support assistants often show different ways to type the commands into Command Prompt: File Checking, SFC and DISM.exe 'Scan, Cleanup, Restore, etc. from Support Microsoft online assistants. Where online, can I see the correct way to type these commands?...
  6. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Help with run command using the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with run command using the command prompt: Hello, I have a question regarding running a batch file using a command prompt. My batch file is in my directory. I change directory to where my batch file is located at , and run the batch file as shown in my example. But I got an error saying a run is not recognized...
  8. Typed something in command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Typed something in command prompt: I'm not an expert at command prompt but when I went to scan for corrupted files, I typed in sfc - scannow , not / It didn't do anything but I am really paranoid, this wouldn't have done anything right, like that command has no function? Am I correct? submitted by...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240