Windows 10: I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.

Discus and support I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My Windows is Pro and version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nx_in, Oct 18, 2018.

1. nx_in Win User

I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.

I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below. 60c9c685-2d4a-4c93-9387-952a46106c0c?upload=true.jpg

My Windows is Pro and version 1803

:)

nx_in, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Pictures as wallpaper

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for the time settings of pictures.

• Press Windows+X and go to control panel.
    • Click on personalization.
    • Then go to background option.
    • Under background tab select slideshow option.
    • Then you can choose the time limit accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 18, 2018
  4. enso Win User

I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below. - Similar Threads - settings panel translucent

2. Please see questions below. I want to know how to stop an unauthorised device from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please see questions below. I want to know how to stop an unauthorised device from...: I would like to stop an unauthorised device from connecting to my Bluetooth of my Microsoft Surface Pro X tablet. I have attempted to use the Wireless display adapter app to select the option to unpair a device to enable to connect to my Bluetooth only by entering in a...
  3. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  4. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  5. How to make Windows 10 dropdown menus translucent like on MacOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Windows 10 dropdown menus translucent like on MacOS: Optionally making them roundish too to have them completly look like macos submitted by /u/RageQuitPlay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kivkrb/how_to_make_windows_10_dropdown_menus_translucent/
  6. I know it's stupid but do you know how to make the the picture show instead of having this...

I know it's stupid but do you know how to make the the picture show instead of having this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/O2080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k95ri0/i_know_its_stupid_but_do_you_know_how_to_make_the/
  7. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tsartsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd4edq/new_settings_panel_how_do_i_make_it_disappear/
  8. New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?

New Settings Panel - How do I make it disappear?: [ATTACH] Hello everyone! After installing the KB4579311 update, I got this new panel in Windows 10 Settings. https://preview.redd.it/3gw9ryxubqt51.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=66aad66130e893253a51368e778708e1b9b49211 Does anyone know how to make it disappear?...
  9. how can i make translucent start menu?

how can i make translucent start menu?: I want to have the windows 10 start menu translucent, but all the guides and videos that I see are outdated, do not work or is to make the taskbar transparent (which does not interest me). If you know what can be done to achieve that effect or you cannot directly, it would be...
  10. desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture: I haven't taken a picture and there is a built in camera, how can I take a snapshot of myself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-microsoft-computer-i-want-to-know-how-to/6d0c7296-a6e9-4235-8cdf-8147e6eddf47