Windows 10: i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now

Discus and support i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; helllo everyone cpu i5 9600k gpu gtx 1660ti btw everything said here it happening while im using the pc like when im gaming or researching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrimsonBorne, Feb 17, 2021.

1. i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now

helllo everyone

cpu i5 9600k

gpu gtx 1660ti

btw everything said here it happening while im using the pc like when im gaming or researching watching anything

so i ve been experincing bsod mostly critcal procces died and for some reason when this type of bsod happen for somereason it wont collect the data and stays at 0% and then restart then they give me black screen with a msg i dont remeber exactly what it said but something like this reboot and select a proper boot device or insert a boot media in selected boot device and bress a key

and my pc froze alot and restart by itself

its been happening for a long time now

and please dont tell me download this try that go to bios go and try this

ive done alot of **** that did no help me at all

so i came to a conclusion that its hardware issue i need to change the spec the thing is which spec?

like i said above most of my bsod like 95% of them is with a issue critcal process died and i think thats from my gpu?

alot of times when i get crashes like this bsod , pc just crashes and restart with no warning after my pc restart my screen wont display anything all of sudden so i tried something by restarting my pc over and over and boom my monitor display again and everything works fine untill i get my next bsod/ black screen restart

and ive done some experiment to my computer i waited until my pc crashes and restart and wait tell my pc boot and work then see if my monitor wont display after that what i do i plug the monitor from the gpu to the cpu so the cpu using its power to display the monitor

and guess what. my monitor start displaying and i found myself in my desktop

so i tried some stuff
    i went to my GeForce experience program

and it gave me a msg it was something like this we cant run GeForce experience bcs it need a GeForce gpu

its like my gpu its not there at all

until i restart my pc over and over again to detected my gpu

so i came to conclusion that its from my gpu

so im here so guys confirm me thats my conclusion is correct

if not tell me what other problem that maybe cause

:)

CrimsonBorne, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now

1. i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now - Similar Threads - problem bsod black

2. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: I have had black screens after 30 mins of playing a game on my pc. This is all coming after a corrupt windows download and bad ram that i have now fixed just to be hit with black screens. I have tried everything from better cooling, reinstalling drivers, reasembling my pc,...
  3. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: I have had black screens after 30 mins of playing a game on my pc. This is all coming after a corrupt windows download and bad ram that i have now fixed just to be hit with black screens. I have tried everything from better cooling, reinstalling drivers, reasembling my pc,...
  4. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: Hello I am using windows 11 and I am at my wits end right now. I have tried everything under the sun to fix my problem and nothing has worked. When I am playing a game for around 30 minutes and then open any interface in the game or go to the end screen of an activity my...
  5. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: Hello I am using windows 11 and I am at my wits end right now. I have tried everything under the sun to fix my problem and nothing has worked. When I am playing a game for around 30 minutes and then open any interface in the game or go to the end screen of an activity my...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k3nru1tc8c02dusc7lmg6/011424-24687-01.dmp?rlkey=k1r0vogo8ehc18jlhodobz9pj&dl=0 something similar happened last year but it didnt cause a BSOD only froze my computer for a minute to a minute and a half...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k3nru1tc8c02dusc7lmg6/011424-24687-01.dmp?rlkey=k1r0vogo8ehc18jlhodobz9pj&dl=0 something similar happened last year but it didnt cause a BSOD only froze my computer for a minute to a minute and a half...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSODs and Other Problems for a while now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and Other Problems for a while now: So in the past 2 months, my laptop, an ASUS ROG Strix GL503GE has been experiencing multiple problems that I just can't seem to solve. At first, it was random BSODs that happened randomly, whether my laptop was under stress or not. They were "unexpected store exception",...
  10. Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen loading for a while now after starting my pc. Anyone know a fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionsBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eed8nr/black_screen_loading_for_a_while_now_after/