Windows 10: I want to know where is this place?

Discus and support I want to know where is this place? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NuttidaTh., Mar 4, 2019.

1. I want to know where is this place?

I want to know where is this place?

I want to know where is this place? b7c1b7b9-2917-427d-905c-83d823490c82?upload=true.jpg

:)

NuttidaTh., Mar 4, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 4, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to know where is this place? :p

cadaveca, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I want to know where is this place?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I want to know where is this place?

1. I want to know where is this place? - Similar Threads - where place

2. IS there a place where I can download the RUXIM folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS there a place where I can download the RUXIM folder?: I am on windows 10 Pro 22H2. I was cleaning up some corrupt files in hte Programs folder and accidently did a hard delete of the RUXIM folder by doing shift+delete key. I've tried doing a recover with Disk Drill and I am unable to recover the folder and files. Is there no...
  3. IS there a place where I can download the RUXIM folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IS there a place where I can download the RUXIM folder?: I am on windows 10 Pro 22H2. I was cleaning up some corrupt files in hte Programs folder and accidently did a hard delete of the RUXIM folder by doing shift+delete key. I've tried doing a recover with Disk Drill and I am unable to recover the folder and files. Is there no...
  4. IS there a place where I can download the RUXIM folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  6. How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...

How can i change where i can download my apps setting, if it is not in the correct place...: Change your app recommendation settings in Windows - Microsoft SupportThis link shows how to change the app recommendation setting but the option is not available in my settings. It simply does not show that one option on top...
  7. In external extended display monitor, Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In external extended display monitor, Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I...: Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I can type text in the applications . For example in text box, in the word document page etc. I am facing this issue only in the external extended display and not in the inbuilt laptop displayNote: Please do not suggested below...
  8. In external extended display monitor, Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I...

In external extended display monitor, Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I...: Mouse cursor disappears at specific places where I can type text in the applications . For example in text box, in the word document page etc. I am facing this issue only in the external extended display and not in the inbuilt laptop displayNote: Please do not suggested below...
  9. Where is the best place to delete duplicate pictures or ones I do not want to save? I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the best place to delete duplicate pictures or ones I do not want to save? I have...: I have pictures saved in multiple files on my desktop, and in my picture file on my phone. I have deleted duplicates and ones I don't want on both and they keep coming back. Is there ONE "master" place to make deletes?...
  10. Where is the best place to delete duplicate pictures or ones I do not want to save? I have...

Where is the best place to delete duplicate pictures or ones I do not want to save? I have...: I have pictures saved in multiple files on my desktop, and in my picture file on my phone. I have deleted duplicates and ones I don't want on both and they keep coming back. Is there ONE "master" place to make deletes?...