Windows 10: I want to know where windows settings is in regedit.

Discus and support I want to know where windows settings is in regedit. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; E.g. If I wanted to turn off location in windows settings where can I do that in regedit? (& all the other options such as background apps) Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yqmxh, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Yqmxh Win User

I want to know where windows settings is in regedit.

E.g. If I wanted to turn off location in windows settings where can I do that in regedit? (& all the other options such as background apps)

Why? Because I am working on a .reg file to change windows settings to the specified value everytime I factory reset my PC. (Every month)

-Thanks!

:)

Yqmxh, Aug 4, 2018
  2. PT
    pt Win User

regedit help

any step by step guide?
    that is like chinese to me

edit:
    i did this that you posted and deleted after and it worked:
    psexec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe

but the problem is still there *Frown I want to know where windows settings is in regedit. :(

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

regedit help

How about psexec -i -d -s \\192.XXX.XXX.X c:\windows\regedit.exe? *Smile I want to know where windows settings is in regedit. :)
    (type in IP or network name of the laptop)

peach1971, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to know where windows settings is in regedit. - Similar Threads - where settings regedit

2. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  3. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  4. I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHERE IS THE SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHERE IS THE SETTINGS: How I on multi-player setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-multiplayer-where-is-the-settings/a8c8b5fe-79d7-43a6-9fcb-aa367e0b2e5e
  5. I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHERE IS THE SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WANT TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHERE IS THE SETTINGS: How I on multi-player setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-multiplayer-where-is-the-settings/a8c8b5fe-79d7-43a6-9fcb-aa367e0b2e5e
  6. allowtelemetry regedit settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allowtelemetry regedit settings: hey so my allowtelemetry settings is set to 0 and is it safe to change it to 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allowtelemetry-regedit-settings/7dead633-428e-4152-9405-914689af02a9
  7. I want to set CPU affinity per RegEdit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to set CPU affinity per RegEdit: I've searched the entirety of the internet for an answer and it fucking blows my mind how EVERY response I could find totally avoids the actual question the user asked. Listen, I do not want to set CPU Priority, I can not use a third-party tool, I can not run a batch file or...
  8. Want to know about the recovery and backup setting in windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to know about the recovery and backup setting in windows.: [ATTACH] hello sir i want to know what this option do if i enable them while resetting my Pc. Please explain all three options. my pc came with pre-installed windows so i also want to ask you that on resetting my Pc is it going to delete the windows 10 from my pc....
  9. I want to know where is this place?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to know where is this place?: I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-where-is-this-place/e3c518c9-de22-4ef9-b06d-0278f8c42d05
  10. Registry settings in Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry settings in Regedit: I am unable to get copyprofile to work on the Creator's version of Windows 10. I have been using registry settings to get it the way I want it. This is probably a silly request but I want to find it. Typically in my custom default profile, I open regedit to a full window...