Windows 10: I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome...

Discus and support I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to leave OFF my last name on my Microsoft Acct. As I only use this account to play games. I don't LIKE my last name showing up on my "Welcome... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GingerSails, Dec 19, 2019.

1. I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome...

I want to leave OFF my last name on my Microsoft Acct. As I only use this account to play games. I don't LIKE my last name showing up on my "Welcome Screen"... It NEVER did until I got a Microsoft Acct. just so I could download games from the Micro-store. What can I do to correct this?

Thank You

:)

GingerSails, Dec 19, 2019

2. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Dec 19, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. NickTh Win User

I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome...

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome...

1. I want to leave my Last name off my Microsoft Acct...so it won't show up on my Welcome... - Similar Threads - leave Last name

2. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  3. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  4. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  5. If I have my microsoft name as my first name and my last name will I be eligible for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have my microsoft name as my first name and my last name will I be eligible for...: I have entered a few microsoft rewards sweepstakes and I have only just realised I need my full name to be eligible but will I be eligible if I only have my first and last name in my name. will I still be eligible?...
  6. If I have my microsoft name as my first name and my last name will I be eligible for...

If I have my microsoft name as my first name and my last name will I be eligible for...: I have entered a few microsoft rewards sweepstakes and I have only just realised I need my full name to be eligible but will I be eligible if I only have my first and last name in my name. will I still be eligible?...
  7. So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on: So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on, but when I try to turn it on the screen stays black and the SD light blinks and glitches sort of. It has been plugged into the charger for a whole day now and it is still doing it. Any help with this would be highly appreciated...
  8. So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on

So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on: So my HP Laptop is off and it won't turn on, but when I try to turn it on the screen stays black and the SD light blinks and glitches sort of. It has been plugged into the charger for a whole day now and it is still doing it. Any help with this would be highly appreciated...
  9. I want to change my name but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my name but...: So essentially I want to change my name back, but I kept getting the captcha wrong for hours on end now. I've looked up ways to solve it and followed advice such as not placing space in between, and so on and so forth, I've asked my friends to help as well and even then they...
  10. Only 1 acct showing on welcome screen. How do I log in to admin acct?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Only 1 acct showing on welcome screen. How do I log in to admin acct?: Is there a way to have that admin login appear? Seems I recall some key combination or is there another way? 116588