Windows 10: I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account

Discus and support I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased windows 10 key from third party website, now this websites is not working.i have bill also from seller I have activated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JayDalwadi, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account

Hello,

I have purchased windows 10 key from third party website, now this websites is not working.i have bill also from seller

I have activated it successfully online, i want to verify via Microsoft and I would like to link this keys with my Microsoft account.

I tied to get support from Microsoft but they are not available due to corona 19.

Anybody guide me?

:)

JayDalwadi, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account :(

Zakin, Jun 9, 2020
  4. I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account

1. I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - link Microsoft account

2. i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...: recently i was hacked and my gmail got breached. steam, epic and now minecraft account passwords and emails have all been changed. i managed to get into my microsft account by suing the windows pin function. i wish to change my email back to the original one but it says i...
  3. i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...: recently i was hacked and my gmail got breached. steam, epic and now minecraft account passwords and emails have all been changed. i managed to get into my microsft account by suing the windows pin function. i wish to change my email back to the original one but it says i...
  4. I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360: How do I link my Xbox 360 to myicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-link-my-microsoft-account-to-my-xbox360/8ccfc067-ab9e-4733-b785-f6cda6afa4d3
  5. I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360: How do I link my Xbox 360 to myicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-link-my-microsoft-account-to-my-xbox360/8ccfc067-ab9e-4733-b785-f6cda6afa4d3
  6. I want to change the microsoft account linked to my windows user. Tutorials tell me to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change the microsoft account linked to my windows user. Tutorials tell me to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jurpy_the_durpy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkpxv9/i_want_to_change_the_microsoft_account_linked_to/
  7. I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name: I got a new computer and I used a different Microsoft Account name than I wanted, weirdly, there was NO choose name option, I can't seem to change it. What can I do?...
  8. My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.: When I upgraded for free from windows 8 to windows 10 I got a digital license on my microsoft account but somehow I've deleted it when browsing through my account. At the time I contacted the support and was told that once I reinstalled Windows 10 I'd get my license back in...
  9. I want to know, if my licence is linked to my MS account

I want to know, if my licence is linked to my MS account: Hi, so my PC crashed few month ago and I am thinking about repairing it. But since my MOBO died, I need to buy new one, with newer CPU (newer socket) and RAM (get new DDR4 instead of DDR3). So problem is that quite a lot of HW will be replaced and also GPU was replaced...
  10. Linking Windows 10 to my Microsoft Account Question

Linking Windows 10 to my Microsoft Account Question: OK, I have quite a few PC's all upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8. I have roughly 11 or 12 that are used at various points. So my question is, Can I link all those systems with genuine windows 10 upgrade digital license to the same Microsoft account? I don't want to...