Windows 10: I want to lock my taskbar to always show line 1 of taskbar

Discus and support I want to lock my taskbar to always show line 1 of taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have my mouse turned on to point to raise mode with windows (instead of default click to raise) and my taskbar keeps scrolling between lines 1 and 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dictum, Aug 27, 2019.

1. dictum Win User

I want to lock my taskbar to always show line 1 of taskbar

I have my mouse turned on to point to raise mode with windows (instead of default click to raise) and my taskbar keeps scrolling between lines 1 and 2 depending on what program I chose. I want to lock my taskbar to always show line 1 of taskbar and if I want 2, to manually scroll down there.

Possible?

win 10-1903

:)

dictum, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Pete1burn Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Aug 27, 2019
  3. My Taskbar suddenly stretched out

Hello,

I realize that the Taskbar is stretched or extended in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and check if the Lock the Taskbar
      is checked.
    • If it is checked, uncheck it and drag the taskbar down
      and check the taskbar to lock the taskbar again.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the taskbar issue is resolved. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 27, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to lock my taskbar to always show line 1 of taskbar - Similar Threads - lock taskbar always

2. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  3. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  4. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird line in my taskbar

Weird line in my taskbar: So i have this line in my taskbar and i don't know how to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-line-in-my-taskbar/da1d66c2-74ce-4f0f-bbdc-49e54fc840f5
  6. Line In Taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Line In Taskbar: I've had this for months now but I have a Line in my task bar its white This is what it looks like Link Vimeo ->Line YT LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5cmMajtos I've tried system file checker, updating graphics card, updating the laptop, and updating video...
  7. Taskbar always shows all icons

Taskbar always shows all icons: Hi, I have a problem with my taskbar icons. I only want the battery indicator to always show next to the clock, without opening up all with the arrow. Like this:[ATTACH] However every time when I restart the device it automatically ticks in the "Always show all..." option....
  8. I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?

in Windows 10 Support
    I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?: Unlike most people (it would appear) I really want my task bar to always be on top. I am a developer and often have tons of windows open. With the latest Windows update now the taskbar comes up behind any windows - so I have to start re-arranging them to get to it. There is...
  9. Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?: Hello. When taskbar is set to anything other then "always combine", it hides titles on preview thumbnails. So now in order to understand which thumbnail belong to what window, we have to shift our eyes from thumbnail to taskbar and search for slightly "highlighted" item,...
  10. Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show hidden icons on taskbar?: Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar? [img] 5235

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want my taskbar to always appear