Windows 10: I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

Discus and support I want to log into a different Microsoft account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boon chuan Ong, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password multiple times but it still didn't work. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be?

:)

Boon chuan Ong, Nov 20, 2022

2. Cannot log into local Administrator account because i logged into my Microsoft Account. Now I can't sign out of the microsoft account

Removing a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC requires you to be logged in to a different account. Once you're logged in to a different account, follow these steps to remove your Microsoft account:

• Click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Scroll down and click the Microsoft account you'd like to delete.
    • Click Remove.
    • Click Yes.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Darian Tab, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 20, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

1. I want to log into a different Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - log different Microsoft

2. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  3. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  4. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to log into a different Microsoft account.: I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password multiple times but it still didn't work. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be?...
  5. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to log into a different Microsoft account.: I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password multiple times but it still didn't work. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be?...
  6. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  7. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  8. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app: Here is the situation. We have several computers and they all have their own linked Microsoft Account that have their Outlook, office apps installed. There is this app on the Microsoft Store called Packages Tracker. I want to install that app on all computers and I want them...
  10. Different Microsoft accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Different Microsoft accounts: The email showing up on my computer as my Microsoft account name is wrong. I changed emails and wasn't sure how to change that so I opened another Microsoft account under my new email. The wrong email still shows up under my profile on my PC and I can't buy anything from...