Windows 10: I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

Discus and support I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondLaBerge1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and sing alon with it

:)

RaymondLaBerge1, Mar 23, 2020

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Mar 23, 2020
  3. I need to know the settings for karaoke files so I can burn them

I want to make a karaoke CD to burn. first what type of file do I add. In settings what should they be .. I need to know what type of file to use to burn and make a karaoke file. And how do I do it

TY

RaymondLaBerge, Mar 23, 2020
  4. I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

I have power CD+G burner2 it will not burn a vr-bin file why

This is what I get when I burn a MP3 file for Karaoke CD+G Creator

My problem is I can’t burn it in my Power CD+G Burner 2

( it has the vr.bin in the file and my Power CD+G Burner 2 will not burn it

It has to be Bin only

You must go through the steps to see what I mean Follow it through

Power CD+G urner2 will not burn these when it does it only has the artist singing

Jay Black - Cara Mia-vr.bin

Rank Stranger - vr.cdg

RaymondLaBerge1, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

1. I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my... - Similar Threads - bin file burn

2. Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player: Win10 file explorer always complains needing more space and that amount of space is exactly the total file size I want to burn into DVD disc. But, I can burn the same set of files, media files only, via window media player included in win10....
  3. can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from...: can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from ondrive but leave on my comp one drive will not auto delete from my comp...
  4. can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from...: can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from ondrive but leave on my comp one drive will not auto delete from my comp...
  5. can i manually save files to onedrive as a backup so that if i want to delete file from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I have a file in my recycle bin I want to delete that file permanently but I can not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a file in my recycle bin I want to delete that file permanently but I can not: When I delete other things and click on empty recycle bin it dont delete the things ı deleted but I can get in recycle bin and delete the things manualy.When I try to redownload the file file give this error: Error 0x80070570...
  7. I have a file in my recycle bin I want to delete that file permanently but I can not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a file in my recycle bin I want to delete that file permanently but I can not: When I delete other things and click on empty recycle bin it dont delete the things ı deleted but I can get in recycle bin and delete the things manualy.When I try to redownload the file file give this error: Error 0x80070570...
  8. I have a file in my recycle bin I want to delete that file permanently but I can not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Create a Karaoke Bin file

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a Karaoke Bin file: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** What programs will create a bin or a cdg karaoke file to burn onto a disk? Or does any know of any that I can buy? Please respond ASAP TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
  10. copy dvd to file so i can burn it

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy dvd to file so i can burn it: copy dvd to file so i can burn it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-dvd-to-file-so-i-can-burn-it/4fd7b293-a090-4496-8347-51b8692cd491