Windows 10: I Want To Make A Portable Version Of Microsoft Paint

Discus and support I Want To Make A Portable Version Of Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just for anybody who does copy the XP version: You can also copy its Help file C:\Windows\Help\mspaint.chm because this also works in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pepanee, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Try3 Win User

I Want To Make A Portable Version Of Microsoft Paint

Just for anybody who does copy the XP version:

You can also copy its Help file C:\Windows\Help\mspaint.chm because this also works in Windows 10 [except for its Related topics links & its Search tab, List topics button].

Denis

Thema:

I Want To Make A Portable Version Of Microsoft Paint

1. I Want To Make A Portable Version Of Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - Portable Version Microsoft

2. I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.: I had a paint file with a lot of hard work poured into it, and turns out, the new layer feature didn't warn me about disabled layers and how they'd delete themselves, and I lose SO much work thanks to this. Is there some god-forsaken way i could bring it back no matter what??...
  3. I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.: I had a paint file with a lot of hard work poured into it, and turns out, the new layer feature didn't warn me about disabled layers and how they'd delete themselves, and I lose SO much work thanks to this. Is there some god-forsaken way i could bring it back no matter what??...
  4. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  5. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  6. Every version of Paint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every version of Paint: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/human1s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ot8zlo/every_version_of_paint/
  7. Is there a portable version of MBAM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a portable version of MBAM?: I would prefer a portable version, but if I have to, I'll download the .exe version of MalwareBytes. Just don't want anything sideloaded when I install. 163854
  8. Is there a portable or at least unbloated version of MBAM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a portable or at least unbloated version of MBAM?: I would prefer a portable version, but if I have to, I'll download the .exe version of MalwareBytes. Just don't want anything sideloaded when I install. 163854
  9. how do i make windows 10 portable

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i make windows 10 portable: Ive heard something about being able to clone windows 10 to a USB to use on older computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-windows-10-portable/9490b514-087c-43f7-8c40-82a457a77ad9
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...