Windows 10: I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...

Discus and support I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsscured [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsscured, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...

/u/itsscured, Feb 10, 2021

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 10, 2021
  3. windows 7 screenshots!!!

Wow looks very nice. Seems like the took the transparency a step further, making the whole Windows Transparent instead of just the top.*Stick Out Tongue I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with... :p

AphexDreamer, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Error 404 Win User

I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...

Transparent windows in Linux?

Ok, I've been looking at some screenshots of Linux, and somehow they manage to get transparent windows.
    I've been doing some research on Google, but didn't find anything on how to make my windows transparent!
    So, does anyone know how to make them transparent? (as in, being able to see the window behind another window, text "floating" above the desktop, etc)

Error 404, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...

1. I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with... - Similar Threads - SIMPLE TRANSPARENT

2. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make a simple Payment to M is possibe: How do i find “MY ACCOUNT” ? This damn co. Is so confusing !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-simple-payment-to-m-is-possibe/cc4bacd5-d873-4bc9-ac43-5f74d89ba902
  3. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make a simple Payment to M is possibe: How do i find “MY ACCOUNT” ? This damn co. Is so confusing !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-simple-payment-to-m-is-possibe/cc4bacd5-d873-4bc9-ac43-5f74d89ba902
  4. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  6. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  7. Simple questions and Help thread - Month of April

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple questions and Help thread - Month of April: Welcome to the monthly Simple questions and Help thread, for questions that don't need their own posts! Before making a comment, we recommend you search your problem on Bing and check if your question is already answered on our Windows Frequently Asked Questions wiki page....
  8. pc restarts randomly while simple tasks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts randomly while simple tasks: my pc is randomly restarting while doing simple tasks like web browsing my system event viewer file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amt64jFJmKFMjgMjppI6hy4dEmXm?e=ktIGCj...
  9. pc restarts randomly while simple tasks

pc restarts randomly while simple tasks: my pc is randomly restarting while doing simple tasks like web browsing my system event viewer file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amt64jFJmKFMjgMjppI6hy4dEmXm?e=ktIGCj...
  10. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...