Windows 10: I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of...

Discus and support I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of Windows 11 Lite?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruv_779, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Dhruv_779 Win User

I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of...

I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of Windows 11 Lite?

:)

Dhruv_779, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Feb 6, 2023
  3. youtube videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand that you are facing the issue with playing videos on you tube.I will certainly help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to watch other videos (other than YouTube or in other websites)?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to refer to this section: Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Method 2

Turn off hardware acceleration.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

To turn off hardware acceleration

• open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
    • Tap or click the Tools button.
    • Tap or click Internet Options.
    • Tap or click the
      Advanced
      tab.
    • Select Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    • Tap or click OK. You must
      close and reopen Internet Explorer for changes to take effect.

Please Get back to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Joythar K Win User

I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of...

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible.

Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer - Microsoft Support

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube videos?

2. Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer or Edge?

3. Do you remember making any changes to the settings?

If you are using internet explorer to view youtube videos, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below.

Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer

Follow the instructions provided in the link given below.

Fix site display issues with Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support

Also refer to the article given below.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope the information provided was helpful. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist.

Joythar K, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

1. I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of... - Similar Threads - video Lite YouTube

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of...: I want to make a video of Windows 11 Lite on YouTube, but where can I find videos of Windows 11 Lite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-make-a-video-of-windows-11-lite-on/7c542fd4-8e8e-4e03-969a-07103c51ce3f
  5. Can not click on the videos in YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not click on the videos in YouTube: For some reason I am not able to click on the videos in you tube to mark for watch later. You know how you click on the right hand lower corner of the videos you want to watch later, all of sudden I am unable to click and save videos to watch later do you know why or if I...
  6. Can not click on the videos in YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not click on the videos in YouTube: For some reason I am not able to click on the videos in you tube to mark for watch later. You know how you click on the right hand lower corner of the videos you want to watch later, all of sudden I am unable to click and save videos to watch later do you know why or if I...
  7. Where can I find video editor projects?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find video editor projects?: My coworker made some videos in his laptop instead of the company computers and I need to access the projects. Where can I find the route of the projects? I did some research and I can't find any answers. Is there any way to pass the projects from one computer to another?...
  8. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  9. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...