Windows 10: I want to make an account the main account

Discus and support I want to make an account the main account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got a PC that used to be my brother’s and my mom said I can’t remove his account from the PC. I want my Microsoft account to be the main account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marcapwier64, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I want to make an account the main account

So I got a PC that used to be my brother’s and my mom said I can’t remove his account from the PC. I want my Microsoft account to be the main account on the PC, but I can’t remove his account. How do I do so?

submitted by /u/Marcapwier64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marcapwier64, Jul 14, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I want to make an account the main account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 14, 2020
  4. SamFakhri Win User

I want to make an account the main account

make my main account as administrator?

In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator
    by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

SamFakhri, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

I want to make an account the main account

1. I want to make an account the main account - Similar Threads - account main account

2. How do I make my school account my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my school account my main account?: I recently had to buy a new computer. On my old computer, I had my school Microsoft account as my main account. So when I turned on my computer I was automatically logged in to my school Microsoft account. Now with the new computer when I was setting it up, it wouldn't let me...
  3. How do I make my school account my main account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my school account my main account?: I recently had to buy a new computer. On my old computer, I had my school Microsoft account as my main account. So when I turned on my computer I was automatically logged in to my school Microsoft account. Now with the new computer when I was setting it up, it wouldn't let me...
  4. How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?: So what happened was when I first received my laptop, I already have my main Account. But for school/education purposes, I created a new user for my school works and such. This now means that I have 2 users on my laptop, 1 for the admin and 1 for school. I usually spend a lot...
  5. How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?: So what happened was when I first received my laptop, I already have my main Account. But for school/education purposes, I created a new user for my school works and such. This now means that I have 2 users on my laptop, 1 for the admin and 1 for school. I usually spend a lot...
  6. Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.: I am having a very difficult time trying to change the Microsoft account attached to my account on my laptop. I want to know how to switch the Microsoft Account to a different one....
  7. Win 10 - Make my family user account my main account and remove what used to be my main account

Win 10 - Make my family user account my main account and remove what used to be my main account: When I initially set up my PC with my Microsoft Account, I also set up a family user my own name to login locally. For some reason or other, I stayed logged into in my family user account and have installed all of my programs and have all of my dated with the family user...
  8. make my main account as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    make my main account as administrator?: In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You....
  9. Remove main account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove main account: I set my computer up with the wrong email address by accident for the MS account. It will not allow me to remove the main account. I added another account with the right info, but the computer is registered with the first one and will not let me delete it. Any suggestions?...
  10. Selling PC Want to delete main account

Selling PC Want to delete main account: I have Win 10 pro on my other PC. I want to delete the Microsoft account before I sell it. How do I do this? I not want to start over & reinstall Windows 7 & make a new account before I sell it. I have fresh install now but it used my email addy to log into windows. Also If...