Windows 10: I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime...

Discus and support I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every time that I sign in / after 'sleep' . It asks for my password and it makes me feel so annoyed...How Do I Make It For The PC Not To Ask For My... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jhonkarim, Oct 5, 2019.

1. jhonkarim Win User

I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime...

Every time that I sign in / after 'sleep' . It asks for my password and it makes me feel so annoyed...How Do I Make It For The PC Not To Ask For My Password?

:)

jhonkarim, Oct 5, 2019

2. I'm trying to uninstall a program but its asking for the passowrd of the program which I dont know

I'm trying to uninstall a program but its asking for the passowrd of the program which I dont know

AnthonyAlbanese1, Oct 5, 2019
  3. S-and-S Win User
    I'm trying to uninstall a program but its asking for the passowrd of the program which I dont know

You need to contact the program's developer for help.

S-and-S, Oct 5, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime... :p

cadaveca, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime... - Similar Threads - without asking passowrd

2. how to enable my system to always ask permission for admin everytime I want to open any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable my system to always ask permission for admin everytime I want to open any...: I want my system to ask admin permissions every time i open any application, windows 10/11.Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-my-system-to-always-ask-permission/4aafb8ed-ba83-4ada-b9e9-a11fe5c2b470
  3. how to enable my system to always ask permission for admin everytime I want to open any...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enable my system to always ask permission for admin everytime I want to open any...: I want my system to ask admin permissions every time i open any application, windows 10/11.Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-my-system-to-always-ask-permission/4aafb8ed-ba83-4ada-b9e9-a11fe5c2b470
  4. How can i avoid the error after being asked everytime if i want to continue using my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i avoid the error after being asked everytime if i want to continue using my...: When I log in to my Windows 10 Laptop, a blue screen of Microsoft appears, which asks, if i want to continue using fingerprint and face recognition for login. I doesn't matter if i'm choosing yes or no, cause after it there always appears the error message: "Something didn't...
  5. How can i avoid the error after being asked everytime if i want to continue using my...

How can i avoid the error after being asked everytime if i want to continue using my...: When I log in to my Windows 10 Laptop, a blue screen of Microsoft appears, which asks, if i want to continue using fingerprint and face recognition for login. I doesn't matter if i'm choosing yes or no, cause after it there always appears the error message: "Something didn't...
  6. How do I rest my laptop passowrd without using a USB drive

How do I rest my laptop passowrd without using a USB drive: my laptop account was hacked and the hacker changed the password and now I can't get into my laptop and everytime I try to change the password it says u need a USB drive and I don't have one. I have a Windows 10 laptop it is a hp pavillion pls someone help meee...
  7. Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device: Good eveningThere is an app that I use daily and daily I have to select 'Yes' whenever I open it for Windows always asks if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device.I tried everything to no avail.How do I make Windows to stop bugging me if that's possible for...
  8. Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device

Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device: Good eveningThere is an app that I use daily and daily I have to select 'Yes' whenever I open it for Windows always asks if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device.I tried everything to no avail.How do I make Windows to stop bugging me if that's possible for...
  9. Windows always asking if I want to allow such app to make changes to my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. passowrd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    passowrd: My brother-in-law passed away last week and we can't log onto his computer because we can't find his password. We found a list of passwords but nothing for his computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passowrd/ae70078b-fe2a-452a-af55-64e777a8b263