Windows 10: I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help

Discus and support I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using HP Notebook laptop windows 10 It's non touchscreen I want to make it touch screen without airbar or other hardware Please help There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EkagraDwivedi, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help

I am using HP Notebook laptop windows 10

It's non touchscreen

I want to make it touch screen without airbar or other hardware

Please help

There is one more problem that I can't sign in windows hello face

Its showing we couldn't find a camera compatible to windows hello

:)

EkagraDwivedi, Mar 5, 2021
  2. MarkB Win User

Not using touch screen

I'm planning to buy a new laptop but will never be using the touch screen. Will I lose any functionality in Win10 by just using a mouse and keyboard with a touch-screen laptop? Do touch screen models use a different version of Win10?

BTW, I know I can buy a non-touch screen model and may do that, but we're looking for a large screen and non-touch choices are limited.

MarkB, Mar 5, 2021
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 5, 2021
  4. James_286 Win User

I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help

Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities?

James_286, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help

1. I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help - Similar Threads - non touch screen

2. Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics: We would like to collect stats on how often a laptops touch screen is used and when the windows touch keyboard is activated. Is this information logged and how can we retrieve this? or how can we log this information?We hope to use this data to determine if we should continue...
  3. Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics: We would like to collect stats on how often a laptops touch screen is used and when the windows touch keyboard is activated. Is this information logged and how can we retrieve this? or how can we log this information?We hope to use this data to determine if we should continue...
  4. how to make screen with touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make screen with touch screen: how to make screen with touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-screen-with-touch-screen/0e13180e-eaab-40c9-a28d-3d8c793d7da4
  5. my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen: -----------------------------context-----------------------------ok so this happened out of the blue, I was just chilling on my laptop when i tried to use my touch screen it did not work, thinking it was just some dumb issue and a restart would work, continued with what I was...
  6. Using a touch screen laptop as an external touch screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using a touch screen laptop as an external touch screen?: I know that it's possible to use miracast to use a windows machine as an external monitor for another pc. But is it also possible to use a touch screen laptop and work with touch inputs from that laptop on whatever it is displaying? So far, when using miracast, all inputs on...
  7. Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop: Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-touch-screen-drivers-on-a-non-touch/75eb4d54-e753-4ed2-957a-1460cc68f05c
  8. Touch Screen help

Touch Screen help: I own a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C7232 with Windows 10 home 64 bit. The laptop has a tablet mode that when I purchased showed that could be used as a touchscreen. Since I have owned this laptop I have never been able to get the touch screen to work. I went to the Device...
  9. Touch screen not working, Please help!!

Touch screen not working, Please help!!: Hi, i currently have a samsung galaxybook 2, on windows 10, im certain this device has touchscreen but i have no idea how to turn it on. I have visited many websites to find help and most of them have told me to visit the Device Manager, and to turn it on through Human...
  10. non touch laptop

non touch laptop: sorry guys i know this isnt the place to post this but Im new to the site so not sure where to post but i have a non touch lap top what does this mean?? [img] 56847

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to make your laptop touch screen without airbar in Windows 10

2. How to make your laptop touch screen without airbar

3. can i convert a non touchscreen laptop to a touchscreen laptop

4. How to make laptop touch screen with software without airbar,
  5. How to convert a non-touch screen to touch screen laptop without airbar