Windows 10: I want to make my PC run faster, but...

Discus and support I want to make my PC run faster, but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Gaming laptop has slow internet speeds, but when I run a speed test, it shows over 100 megabytes (or maybe megabits, I'm not entirely sure) per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hoomptun, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I want to make my PC run faster, but...

My Gaming laptop has slow internet speeds, but when I run a speed test, it shows over 100 megabytes (or maybe megabits, I'm not entirely sure) per second, for both download and upload, which are accurate, because that's the speed shown on multiple devices and with multiple speed tests, so I looked it up and it says I should use a registry cleaner, and after looking into it a little more, I have a couple of questions.

1. Is this accurate? Should I use a registry cleaner?
    2. If I should use a registry cleaner, what's a safe and free one?
    3. If I shouldn't use a registry cleaner, what should I do?
    submitted by /u/Hoomptun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hoomptun, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 25, 2020
  3. make my computer run faster

is there a way to make my PC run faster?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Robin LCharest, Jul 25, 2020
  4. zebal Win User

I want to make my PC run faster, but...

I Want My Upload Speed to Go Faster

You can't just adjust some settings and "make it faster"

First step is to see offers your ISP provides, this means paying more or changing ISP if yours doesn't meet requirements you want.

zebal, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I want to make my PC run faster, but...

1. I want to make my PC run faster, but... - Similar Threads - run faster

2. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  3. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  4. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  5. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  6. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  7. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  8. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...
  10. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...