Windows 10: I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

Discus and support I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howard_35_78, Oct 20, 2021.

1. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their an easy way to do this without going into the registry of the computer. I am not comfortable going in to the registry of the computer to make changes.Thanks for the helpI have Windows 11 home

:)

Howard_35_78, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Earphones don't work right after windows is booted

Hi,

Set your earphones as a default playback. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Volume icon on the taskbar near the time, at the lower-right corner of your screen.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click anywhere and select
      Show Disabled devices
    • Check if the earphones are listed and right-click to enable. Click that again and select
      Set Default.

Let us know how it went.

Erika Aro, Oct 20, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 20, 2021
  4. brummyfan Win User

I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

Make taskbar icons bigger?

Right click Taskbar, Properties and untick "Use small taskbar buttons".

I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar [​IMG]

brummyfan, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

1. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar - Similar Threads - bigger lower right

2. I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I was wondering if someone could help me with the icons on the lower taskbar in Windows 11 home. Is their anyway to make the icons bigger.Thanks for the help and advicenot...
  3. I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make the icons on the lower taskbar bigger windows 11: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I was wondering if someone could help me with the icons on the lower taskbar in Windows 11 home. Is their anyway to make the icons bigger.Thanks for the help and advicenot...
  4. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar: HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their...
  5. Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date And Time Display-Lower Right Corner: Since the last update - 7/13/21 ; The time and date display in the lower right has turned black and I can hardly see it! I this yet another thing they have done and wont let you change,or can the color be returned to white?...
  6. How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?

How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?: I used to the Visual Studio Asset Generator to generate images for all visual assets. When I run the app, the Taskbar icon is too small and it picks the accent color I have chosen. For reference, I have uploaded the icon of Visual Studio 2017 as well. How do I make the icon...
  7. I want the font BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the font BIGGER?: In gmail my font size is too tiny, I want to make it BIGGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-font-bigger/e43dac7f-c930-46cd-b54b-174b653c9cec
  8. Display date in taskbar WITHOUT making the taskbar bigger.

Display date in taskbar WITHOUT making the taskbar bigger.: I have seen this question asked before and repeatedly given responses that do not address the actual question. I want to display the date in the taskbar without adjusting the height of the taskbar to make it appear. There is plenty of room to do this, there are nearly...
  9. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367
  10. Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10: Task Bar lower right hand corner, volume etc. My daughter was using my computer and accidently changed somethings. Before there was a icon to click on task bar lower right hand corner and a small window would open to show, battery, USB removal, that is now gone and there are...