Windows 10: I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?

Discus and support I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically my Motherboard is having trouble with XMP so my ram has to be manually clocked. Thing is the manual timing stopped for some unknown reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ApurSansar, Jan 21, 2021.

1. I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?

Basically my Motherboard is having trouble with XMP so my ram has to be manually clocked. Thing is the manual timing stopped for some unknown reason and my ram was running at 2133 instead of 3000 mhz for god knows how long. i never noticed it until i entered the BIOS today for some reason.

Now im looking for any Rainmeter or HWMonitor ish widget that shows my RAM frequency like it shows in task manager but on my desktop. I dont want to open task manager everytime so a quick glance at the desktop widget would help.

Is there anything like this?

PS: Ofc its Windows 10

submitted by /u/ApurSansar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ApurSansar, Jan 21, 2021

2. Who do I believe- CPU frequency monitoring software?

The obvious question, how did you overclock?

Different programs utilize different readings. Some utilize the minimum reported constant frequency. Some report the frequency dynamically, as speed stepping alters the frequency dynamically. Some report the maximum frequency measured.

As there are different values monitored, all are "correct." As far as which one to trust, Intel's program was designed to show the information most beneficial. As such, if you want to know maximum frequency it isn't a bad place to start. If you want accurate dynamic frequency readings I suggest Speedfan.

lilhasselhoffer, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather widget, rather than a full program/app.

King Mustard, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?

1. I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible? - Similar Threads - monitor RAM frequency

2. I want to change the ram frequency and to remove that reserved hardware ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to change the ram frequency and to remove that reserved hardware ram: I want to change the ram frequency to 2600 cause that's my maximum and to remove that reserved hardware ram, how can I do that, and if I do it, something bad it's going to happen ?...
  3. I want to change the ram frequency and to remove that reserved hardware ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change the ram frequency and to remove that reserved hardware ram: I want to change the ram frequency to 2600 cause that's my maximum and to remove that reserved hardware ram, how can I do that, and if I do it, something bad it's going to happen ?...
  4. I want to change the ram frequency and to remove that reserved hardware ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want Desktop 2 on different monitor. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Desktop 2 on different monitor. Is it possible?: Hi All,I just want to use my desktop 2 on my second monitor. Please check my screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-desktop-2-on-different-monitor-is-it/81e16822-7a03-4f06-a4de-e401104ed1e3
  6. I want Desktop 2 on different monitor. Is it possible?

I want Desktop 2 on different monitor. Is it possible?: Hi All,I just want to use my desktop 2 on my second monitor. Please check my screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-desktop-2-on-different-monitor-is-it/81e16822-7a03-4f06-a4de-e401104ed1e3
  7. Taskbar Widget is not saving my preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Widget is not saving my preferences: The taskbar widget is not saving any of my preferences for what I don't want to see. I block sources and types of content, and when I go back into my preferences, none of the preferences stick. I wish I could get rid of the news feature altogether. I would like to just have...
  8. Taskbar Widget is not saving my preferences

Taskbar Widget is not saving my preferences: The taskbar widget is not saving any of my preferences for what I don't want to see. I block sources and types of content, and when I go back into my preferences, none of the preferences stick. I wish I could get rid of the news feature altogether. I would like to just have...
  9. RAM Frequency

RAM Frequency: In my task manager, it's showing 2933 MHz and in CMD it's showing 3200 MHz.I was thinking to upgrade my ram. If I purchased a 3200 Mhz ram will it work?Model: ROG Strix G15 i5 10 Gen Version....
  10. RAM Frequency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Frequency: In my task manager, it's showing 2933 MHz and in CMD it's showing 3200 MHz.I was thinking to upgrade my ram. If I purchased a 3200 Mhz ram will it work?Model: ROG Strix G15 i5 10 Gen Version....