Windows 10: i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me

Discus and support i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sonisoni1, Dec 27, 2019.

1. sonisoni1 Win User

i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me

:)

sonisoni1, Dec 27, 2019

2. OneDrive - Metered Connection

Hi Sayyid,

Since you're using a SIM to be able to use the internet, Windows 10 automatically set your connection as metered if your Internet service provider limits the data you can use.

You can turn the Set as metered connection option to OFF by following these steps:

• Click the Internet access icon from the Taskbar.
    • Click the network where you are connected, then click Properties.
    • Locate and toggle the Set as metered connection to OFF.

Let us know if the message still appears after following the above mentioned steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Wifi Speed and Metered Connections

I've been experiencing slow wifi speeds for the past couple of months. I recently switched my wifi connection to metered and my speed increased substantially. I am not understanding how a metered connection would increase my wifi speed versus non-metered.
    Is this a bug or am I missing something?

ChaunceyLeatherbury, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me - Similar Threads - dada speed meter

2. Net speed meter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net speed meter.: How can I monitor my internet speed without installing any software? I may know Windows game bar has this feature. If it really available, how can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-speed-meter/1ef64e1d-e209-4f47-babc-19d25d336090
  3. Plese can somebody help me? Allways when i join in a call in discord these happend and i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plese can somebody help me? Allways when i join in a call in discord these happend and i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TriNtroTolven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt8nc7/plese_can_somebody_help_me_allways_when_i_join_in/
  4. Help me ? ... I want to buy Windows

Help me ? ... I want to buy Windows: Hi, I have a question. I've always used Windows that comes pre-installed on computers. Now I want to buy an original license, to link it to my account. My questions are. •If I buy Windows 10 Home, from Microsoft Web, how do I get Windows? •Do I get a key? •Can I change...
  5. can someone plese help 2

can someone plese help 2: I am denied from responding any further so I will make a new thread. I am double clicking the computer icon I type the user and password and it says specific login does not exsist When i click on the computer I am prompted with my username and it asks for a pin [ATTACH]...
  6. i can't connect any ney wireless network to my pc plese help me

i can't connect any ney wireless network to my pc plese help me: this picture is about my problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-any-ney-wireless-network-to-my-pc/443af0f3-98ea-4a44-8ac4-6999223661d4
  7. Help me with taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me with taskbar.: Hello. So I have a problem. I was raging and I spammed keys on my keyboard. Then my taskbar went to the right and it locked. I dont have Windows activated so I cannot change it back to the bottom since its locked. I dont know how I locked it but I did. Please help me solve...
  8. Help me plese

Help me plese: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antxr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evf0zs/help_me_plese/
  9. Win 10 Blue Screen Help me plese!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen Help me plese!: Hello! I use Windows 10. My laptop (Asus N76VZ) freezes, and then a blue screen, it says UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. Help me please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/win-10-blue-screen-help-me-plese/4ffc7d1a-917d-4904-b513-8b7c8416ae56
  10. Wifi signal meter in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi signal meter in taskbar: Windows 10: wifi notification works in safe mode, does not in normal mode? I have exhausted my knowledge and I come to you for help. Running Windows 10 home on laptop. System specifics: Computer Profile Summary Computer Name: HP-15-NOTE (in PCDRNV) — PCDRNV Profile Date:...