Windows 10: I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc.

Discus and support I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I absolutely despise this software. It removes files that are not trojan/malware/viruses at random without my consent. [ATTACH] This one reason is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windowssecurityisabd, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc.

I absolutely despise this software. It removes files that are not trojan/malware/viruses at random without my consent.

I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc. 7b2a74bc-a0e9-4b86-9d68-1650688b850b?upload=true.png

This one reason is why I want to absolutely remove windows defender from my computer.

There is better anti-virus anyway, and this one just removes files at random.

how to remove?

:)

windowssecurityisabd, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Winuser Win User

Permanently Disable Windows Defender?

On my computer it's in the Show Hidden Icons box. It's listed as PC status.

I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc. [​IMG]

Winuser, Apr 4, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Permanently Disable Windows Defender?

Since this is a TP. The option to turn off/disable Windows Defender is grayed out. However, you can turn off by:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

1. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: gpedit.msc
    2. Manoeuver to: Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->Windows Components->Windows Defender
    3. Double click on "Turn Off Windows Defender" and select "Enabled" then click "Apply"

WARNING: After turn off "Windows Defender", you might not be able to turn it back on. I suggest before trying this, make a backup image so you can restore to the way it was.

I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc.

Windows Defender was permanently disabled by a malware

Hi Robbie,

You would have to remove the malware first before you can turn on the Windows Defender again. You can use the

Malicious Software Removal Tool
    to eliminate the malware that entered your PC. Once you have removed it, you can turn Windows Defender on. You can refer to the below steps to turn on the Windows Defender:

• Select the Start button.
    • Click Settings, then select Update & Security.
    • Click Turn on Windows Defender.

To know more on how to protect your PC with Windows Defender, refer to this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Jaune Bel, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc.

1. I want to permanently remove Windows Defender/Security from my pc. - Similar Threads - permanently remove Defender

2. How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.: Before you answer, please know that I do not want any recommendations about disabling it or that it is a bad idea. I do not care and I simply want to disable it. If you are not telling me how to disable it please do not answer.I am simply looking for a way to permanently...
  3. How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.: Before you answer, please know that I do not want any recommendations about disabling it or that it is a bad idea. I do not care and I simply want to disable it. If you are not telling me how to disable it please do not answer.I am simply looking for a way to permanently...
  4. How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Security Windows Defender permanently on "Action Recommended" status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Windows Defender permanently on "Action Recommended" status.: Hello, everyone!Since today I have an "Actions Recommended" notification permanently spamed from Windows Defender.Source of the notification is "Device Security -> Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist". The option is disabled and I'm not really sure if it was enable before...
  6. Windows Security Windows Defender permanently on "Action Recommended" status.

Windows Security Windows Defender permanently on "Action Recommended" status.: Hello, everyone!Since today I have an "Actions Recommended" notification permanently spamed from Windows Defender.Source of the notification is "Device Security -> Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist". The option is disabled and I'm not really sure if it was enable before...
  7. I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

I want to remove screenshot from my desktop: I want to keep the screenshots, just not on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-screenshot-from-my-desktop/6943c9bf-3940-4e28-a050-c05a47d5628f
  8. Windows Defender removed from my System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender removed from my System: I got my windows defender antivirus uninstalled from my pc I don't know how that happened and also I can't find windows defender services in the list of services from on running services.msc can anybody help me ? And I did update my windows [Original Title: Windows...
  9. I want to remove an account not mine from my PC.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to remove an account not mine from my PC.: My account is an administrator account. All the guides say to go to settings>accounts>Family & other people and then select the account I want to remove, and click the remove button. The only problem is, there is no remove button, it's been replaced with a block button. So I...
  10. I want to web proctection in windows defender security center.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to web proctection in windows defender security center.: When i visit a website microsoft edge. There so mant ad and malware or track. So want to a web proctection. Is this possible with windows defender security center....