Windows 10: I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...

Discus and support I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want to know how to put a sleep timer on my computer for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ZannahBjerklie, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...

I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want to know how to put a sleep timer on my computer for the music to stop playing at a certain time

:)

ZannahBjerklie, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Linda2017 Win User

Pandora

Hello,

I want to run Pandora on PC windows 10 and have Pandora turn off at a certain time every night. On my mobile device I can use the sleep timer function of Pandora. That function is not on the PC version. I want to listen to music which falling asleep,
    but have it shut off after an hour.

If you have a solution, please give me specific step by step instructions.

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Linda2017, Apr 1, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...

Pandora

Pandora is 2 different things. One is a radio, music playing program and the other is jewelry

In you browser search type Pandora and then search.

lacrumb, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want...

1. I want to play music on pandora on my computer and it doesn't have a sleep time and I want... - Similar Threads - play music pandora

2. i want to play my own dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to play my own dvd: how do I play my own dvd's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-my-own-dvd/09da21ff-80c4-4e2c-9db1-cb73805dbf5f
  3. I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased

I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased: I want to sell the computer. the person does not want any relationship to this computer and does not want the internet but needs to download apps and the apps I downloaded keep showing up. We tried to do this and when I go to the microsoft store it still shows previously...
  4. I want to set YouTube Music as my default music app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to set YouTube Music as my default music app: I know that it isn't a Microsoft store app therefore you can't do it via settings, but is there an alternative? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/ItzXenoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i38o9l/i_want_to_set_youtube_music_as_my_default_music/
  5. I have an issue where every time I tell my computer to sleep, doesn't go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have an issue where every time I tell my computer to sleep, doesn't go into sleep mode: All of my tabs on Chrome and Edge are closed and anything I was working on in Word or Ppt needs to be recovered and reopened. I make saves of all my documents and Chrome/Edge restart from where they left off but having to constantly reopen things is fairly new. I used to be...
  6. I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time: I need to hear the sound coming from my computer both through the PC's speakers and through the headphones I've connected to my PC at the same time. How do I do this? This is Windows 10....
  7. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

Computer won't sleep when I want it to: I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't. I don't know what causes it. Sometimes it does go to sleep after 1 hour, other times it doesn't. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?...
  8. i want to play a dvd

i want to play a dvd: I inserted the dvd and it does not play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-a-dvd/a53f7c31-1116-4ac3-989a-0565a0ca334b
  9. I have winndows 10 installed in my computer if i want to reformat it will i have to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have winndows 10 installed in my computer if i want to reformat it will i have to...: I want to reformat my computer because it is slow so will i have to purchase it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-winndows-10-installed-in-my-computer-if-i/f6c324fa-a83b-483c-95b1-0b096655a01e"
  10. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep: I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-extend-time-screen-goes-balck-and-to/b09848ca-62e7-4341-95b2-dc8398a5dfcc"