Windows 10: i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

Discus and support i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in window 10 media player my videos are backward aFTER PLAYING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cassierasmomma, Mar 21, 2020.

1. i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

in window 10 media player my videos are backward aFTER PLAYING

:)

cassierasmomma, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Unable to play videos recorded with Surface Pro 4

Hello Chad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums

• Which video player are you playing the videos?

• Is this specific to particular video or all the videos?
    In order to help you better, I would suggest you to play the file on another video player and check if you are able to video. Also check if you are able to play on another device.

Based on the results, we can assist you appropriately.

Arul_D, Mar 21, 2020
  4. i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

Videos and audios Won't Play

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Are you able to play videos and audios using Windows Media player or other application with in your system?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Does this issue occurs using different browser?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard

2. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting..

3. Click on view all (on the left panel)

4. Select Playing Audio troubleshooter

5. Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.

6. Follow the same steps to troubleshoot
    Video playback.

Step 2: Also try to update drivers and check.

Follow the steps from the below link:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

1. i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime - Similar Threads - play series shorty

2. CAN PLAYLISTS ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER LEGACY BE PLAYED IN ORDER I WANT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN PLAYLISTS ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER LEGACY BE PLAYED IN ORDER I WANT?: CAN PLAYLISTS ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER LEGACY BE PLAYED IN ORDER I WANT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-playlists-on-windows-media-player-legacy-be/e04cbe30-c603-4625-a200-6d4ac943a795
  3. Get this everytime I play a video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get this everytime I play a video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RileyssDead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wz5wnp/get_this_everytime_i_play_a_video/
  4. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  5. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  6. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190: I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. I don't want a refund I just want to play the videos that are on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xc3360190/42fc3df6-cc0f-405b-b94a-27a3090eb588
  8. I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time: I need to hear the sound coming from my computer both through the PC's speakers and through the headphones I've connected to my PC at the same time. How do I do this? This is Windows 10....
  9. Cannot play AVI video on HDD but can play the same video on SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot play AVI video on HDD but can play the same video on SSD: As title. After I copy the video from HDD to SSD it plays fluently. However, I don't want to store the video on SSD due to limited storage on SSD whereas enough storage on HDD. Is there any workaround? Thanks!...
  10. set items in order i want

in Windows 10 Support
    set items in order i want: In the documents folder I have a folder called my tournament games In that folder I have my chess tournament games I cannot find how to manually set the order myself I want to put them in order by dragging and dropping or whatever way is available, so far I have not been...