Windows 10: I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?

Discus and support I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to print photos in an album on my computer to Walgreen's website. How do I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NormaChadwick1, May 1, 2019.

1. I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?

I want to print photos in an album on my computer to Walgreen's website. How do I do it?

:)

NormaChadwick1, May 1, 2019

2. Photo Albums

I am trying to upload a phot album I have created on Windows 10 so that I can get prints made. When I try to upload them, it only shows photos from folders that are on the computer, not albums that I have created from the folders. I have to tried to save
    the album to the OneDrive thing and upload them that way but they are saying that the upload is done but when I click on the folder, the photos aren't there. I created the album so I wouldn't have to search through all of photos again for the pictures I want
    to print, but now I can't do anything with the album which totally defeats the purpose. There is no way for me to save the album to my desktop as is either. You suck, Windows 10! Why give me the option for an album if I can't actually do anything with the
    album but look at the pictures?

EmileeHill, May 1, 2019
  3. How to create a printed photo album on Windows 10

I am looking for a simple (and, of course, cheap) way to create a printed "photo album" on Windows 10 Home. I can get the "Photos" app to create an "album" (a bit flaky, but adequate), but there is no way to then print it than I can figure. (I want to print a bunch of pictures to show to an 80-year-old man and let him have to keep. Having an online "album" is not what I need.)

Daniel R Hicks, May 1, 2019
  4. I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?

Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 1, 2019
Thema:

I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?

1. I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do? - Similar Threads - print phots album

2. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  3. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  4. Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?: I am an IT technician and I am trying to gather some information on whether Active Directory works for my situation. I have about 50 potential users that are on our network. I am wanting to have a directory service that allows for a user to log on to any computer and have...
  5. Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?

Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?: I am an IT technician and I am trying to gather some information on whether Active Directory works for my situation. I have about 50 potential users that are on our network. I am wanting to have a directory service that allows for a user to log on to any computer and have...
  6. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  7. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  8. Can I do what I want?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I do what I want?: So I have a Windows pc tucked away in a spare room. Is it possible to turn it on with an android device? I'd then like to be able to stream it to my chromebook so that I can control the pc remotely mm a different room albeit in the same network? Any advice or pointers...
  9. word is printing a header that i do not want

in Windows 10 Customization
    word is printing a header that i do not want: Why is everything I print has a headed on it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-is-printing-a-header-that-i-do-not-want/0e0be485-921f-4912-9684-661902c3cbaf
  10. What do I want to do with Internet Explorer.jar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do I want to do with Internet Explorer.jar?: "What do you want to do with Internet Explorer.jar?" This is the only option I have when I click on internet explorer. I can either OPEN, SAVE, or SAVE AS. When i click OPEN, the next prompt brings be to a view and track download dialogue box where I can either Save or Clear...