Windows 10: I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all...

Discus and support I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have prepared a glossary of terms that will translate all Microsoft services into my local native language Azerbaijani. Please read and evaluate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S-n Amil, Nov 28, 2023.

1. S-n Amil Win User

I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all...

I have prepared a glossary of terms that will translate all Microsoft services into my local native language Azerbaijani. Please read and evaluate until the end. I kindly request your response...//This problem has side effects such as:-This problem causes the Azerbaijani interface language of your services to be very bad.-Most of the users do not reach your services at all due to wrong translation. This means that your services do not reach most users.-It causes difficulty in understanding the services or not being able to take full advantage of your services.-In this case, most users choo

:)

S-n Amil, Nov 28, 2023

2. Microsoft .Net Native Runtime Package 1.1.23101.0

This fix worked for me:

Perform the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot
    It was posted by a Microsoft support engineer who deserves a promotion! There were several threads on the support forums asking for help with this issue, and all of the other basic "fixes" proposed by the MS reps didn't work. Whoever Deepak Raghav is,
    thank you!

Original thread link:

Redirecting

Brandon Nugent, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2023
  4. AFTommy Win User

I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all...

no such interface supported

When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as https://www.pinterest.com/, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated!

AFTommy, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all... - Similar Threads - propose project Microsoft

2. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  3. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  4. I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to propose a project to Microsoft for native Azerbaijani interface support for all...: I have prepared a glossary of terms that will translate all Microsoft services into my local native language Azerbaijani. Please read and evaluate until the end. I kindly request your response...//This problem has side effects such as:-This problem causes the Azerbaijani...
  5. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  6. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  7. i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.: This isn't really a question nor a discussion, but I thought it would be good to post something regarding the issues I've been having and how Microsoft's team reacted.If I may, I'd like to explain the situation first. I've been having issues for the last few months with my...
  8. Microsoft’s project Pegasus could bring a new Windows 10 interface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s project Pegasus could bring a new Windows 10 interface: In addition to hardware, Microsoft’s Surface event was also about software and the company unveiled a new version of Windows 10 for an entirely new category of computing devices. Called Windows 10X, this new OS is being officially developed for dual-screen and foldable...
  9. no such interface supported

in Browsers and Email
    no such interface supported: When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated! 6896
  10. Microsoft Spartan: Chrome Extensions target native support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Spartan: Chrome Extensions target native support: Tomorrow is Microsoft's big day when they will pull back the curtain on Windows 10 and show off a new browser. We have been reporting on Spartan since September and at that time, we pointed out that Redmond was working on extensions too. Neowin has learned a bit more about...