Windows 10: I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...

Discus and support I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I would like to get my current time to display on my lock screen for windows 11. For example it is 12 15 am. Can I do this without messing up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howard_35_78, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...

HI I would like to get my current time to display on my lock screen for windows 11. For example it is 12 15 am. Can I do this without messing up my clock time in my lower taskbar. I am not comfortable using the regedit please.ThanksWindows 11 home 64 bit operating system

:)

Howard_35_78, Oct 27, 2021

2. clock on screen

Thank you for the prompt response.

To view clock on the secondary screen, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Switch the taskbars by dragging the primary taskbar to the secondary taskbar.
    • Right-click the taskbar again and check Lock all
      taskbars.

You can still access Cortana by clicking the Cortana icon or Start.

Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 27, 2021
  3. goldie83 Win User
    After locking the screen I see a difference of one hour between the local time and the time displayed on the lock screen.

Original Title: Windows 10 - Lock screen - clock timezone

Hi,

the time on the lock screen is wrong.

Time is updated from timeserver, correct timezone is set and the time displayed on the taskbar is corect. After locking the screen I see a difference of one hour between the local time and the time displayed on the lock screen...

Timezone is set manually UTC+01:00 currently with daylight saving time.

Windows 10 - 1511

goldie83, Oct 27, 2021
  4. I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...

clock on the lock screen

I use a 24 hour clock.

In my task bar, the time is displayed in 24 hour clock mode.

But in the lock screen, it is displayed in 12 hour mode.

How do I change the lock screen time to be displayed in 24 hour clock mode?

sabrinamerrick, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...

1. I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for... - Similar Threads - put current clock

2. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  3. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  4. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I want to set a registry and and I want to put the current date time in this key also, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set a registry and and I want to put the current date time in this key also, can...: I want to add a registry key:"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Note\****pany\Components" /v OOBE_Version /t REG_SZ /d "01 Jun 22 12:00" /fThis is what I have now but I have to manually change the time. Is there anyway I can change the time to have it pull what the computer time/date...
  6. I want to set a registry and and I want to put the current date time in this key also, can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to set a registry and and I want to put the current date time in this key also, can...: I want to add a registry key:"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Note\****pany\Components" /v OOBE_Version /t REG_SZ /d "01 Jun 22 12:00" /fThis is what I have now but I have to manually change the time. Is there anyway I can change the time to have it pull what the computer time/date...
  7. I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...

I want to put my current clock time that I have on the lower taskbar on my lock screen for...: HI I would like to get my current time to display on my lock screen for windows 11. For example it is 12 15 am. Can I do this without messing up my clock time in my lower taskbar. I am not comfortable using the regedit please.ThanksWindows 11 home 64 bit operating system...
  8. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar: HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their...
  9. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar: HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their...
  10. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyezp0/i_want_to_change_my_lock_screen_but_every_time_i/