Windows 10: i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4

Discus and support i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error code showing 0x800705B4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aloksahu1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. aloksahu1 Win User

i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4

error code showing 0x800705B4

:)

aloksahu1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Jack_924 Win User
    Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it won't reactivate,
    and has the error code 0xC004F025, and when I try to troubleshoot it says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

My Windows 10 was a free upgrade from Windows 7.

Jack_924, Sep 1, 2019
  4. i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4

Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it
    won't reactivate, and has the error code 0xC004F213, and when I try to troubleshoot it says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."Try again lateTry again lateTry again late but not reactivate till now my Microsoft
    accont also correct.

mahijitsingh and i want to activate my windiw, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4

1. i want to reactivate my windows 10 for changing my hardware HDD but it showing error 0x800705B4 - Similar Threads - reactivate changing hardware

2. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  3. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  4. Reactivation of my Windows license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation of my Windows license after hardware change: I obtained my Windows 10 license by upgrading from a previous version. I had to replace my motherboard and now I can't reactivate my Windows license. I have followed the troubleshooting and conversation threads without results....
  5. Reactivation of my Windows license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivation of my Windows license after hardware change: I obtained my Windows 10 license by upgrading from a previous version. I had to replace my motherboard and now I can't reactivate my Windows license. I have followed the troubleshooting and conversation threads without results....
  6. Reactivation of my Windows license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to reactivate my windows 10 after a hardware change?

How to reactivate my windows 10 after a hardware change?: I updated my whole buildhardware changes and I formatted the HDD that had my activated Windows 10 Pro. I removed the HDD from the system after the update. Now I'm having issues with the activation of my windows and my Microsoft account has 3 devices instead of 2 in it. I...
  8. Error reactivating windows 10 after hardware change

Error reactivating windows 10 after hardware change: Yesterday I upgraded my processor, motherboard and RAM. Previously I had my windows activated via digital license which is linked to my microsoft account. When started the upgraded system windows was showing not activated. I tried using the troubleshooter but I was getting...
  9. I've Changed My Hardware and Windows Cannot Reactivate

I've Changed My Hardware and Windows Cannot Reactivate: Hi. For Black Friday, I bought myself a pretty decent upgrade for my computer. New CPU, new Motherboard, and a new kit of RAM. Before I installed, I checked my Activation page on the then-current setup, and it said that I had a digital license linked to my Microsoft...
  10. Can't reactivate my Windows 10 after hardware change.

Can't reactivate my Windows 10 after hardware change.: I get the following error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reactivate-my-windows-10-after-hardware/cfe87ad0-fb0f-426a-a9eb-0dd0744a42aa"
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why do I have to reactivate my windows