Windows 10: I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake

Discus and support I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have deleted one of the two user accounts by mistake. All the files connected with the account was also deleted. I want to recover the data files and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CPArunan1, Apr 12, 2021.

1. CPArunan1 Win User

I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake

I have deleted one of the two user accounts by mistake. All the files connected with the account was also deleted. I want to recover the data files and photos and documents about 8-9 GB. Since I have deleted the user account, I can't access onedrive also to access my files. How can I recover my account. One system restore point was available, I tried it, but it did not restore my account. No file backup is also available. I am a Home user and I do not want to buy any third party software. The recycle bin contain the folders and installed softwares deleted from the desktop. Other files containing photos and other documents are there but they are empty. Can anybody help me recover my account? Thanks.

:)

CPArunan1, Apr 12, 2021

2. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 12, 2021
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Jatin1234 Win User

How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home)
    And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user,
    But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it
    And this whole process was done through CMD (mentioned below)

Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt
    Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type net user and hit Enter to list the user accounts on your device.
    Type net user "User account " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

[/I]After doing When I Restarted my pc I was unable to login
    Some how I created new user and login to My pc
    But all my main data in user folder and all the setting, tweaks, ect.. are gone
    Is there any way to recover my deleted user account so that I can get all my data back.

If Yes I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake :) How ?
    If No, *Sad is there any other way to get my all setting and theme back
    * My Sync your setting was on previously

Thanks in advance

Jatin1234, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake - Similar Threads - recover user account

2. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?: I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-account-by-mistake-how-to-recover/7cf836ac-7adf-495a-9fc2-a6725b7a770d
  3. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?: I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-account-by-mistake-how-to-recover/7cf836ac-7adf-495a-9fc2-a6725b7a770d
  4. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cancelled my user account by mistake.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cancelled my user account by mistake.: Hello, My computer is running Windows 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18363.356) In my haste in trying to get rid of the annoying sign-in requirement, I ended up cancelling my wdagutility account. As a result, the computer signs in without the need of a password to the local...
  6. I want to recover deleted files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to recover deleted files.: i did not backup nor made any restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-deleted-files/89f407d7-4559-4975-ad58-f7b9e7945c04
  7. i want to delete user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i want to delete user account: I have a user account which is shown on enter password screen i want to delete it but it isn't showing up in control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-user-account/c3084bbe-9363-4a16-b3c0-45f3aba1cd4c
  8. Deleted Admin account. Want to recover it.

Deleted Admin account. Want to recover it.: My first admin account after building my computer was a school account that was not a microsoft account or a local account. I used a PIN to unlock the computer. I decided to change the PC from using a school account to a local account. I then created a new local account and...
  9. I need to recover a deleted user account..

I need to recover a deleted user account..: I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files...
  10. Which User Account Folders can I Delete?

Which User Account Folders can I Delete?: I want to clean my laptop. I go into the "User" folder, and see all these user account folders. Because I am the only user on this laptop (admin), which folders can I delete? I am using the user "Chris" right now. Administrator Chris (I use this one) Default (hidden)...