Windows 10: i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk

Discus and support i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk.now i am using a trial version from windows 10 pro and want to go back to my home edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohamedabdelwareth, Sep 26, 2019.

1. i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk

i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk.now i am using a trial version from windows 10 pro and want to go back to my home edition. because every time i start my laptop window never start until i disconnect the power and turn it on again!

:)

Mohamedabdelwareth, Sep 26, 2019

2. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Sep 26, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Which is the Fastest and reliable 10TB hard disk?

Step one, don't keep all your data in one place.

Step two, all high density platters are a bitch to recover on failure, so see step one.

Step three, all hard drive manufactures are under 2% to profit for RMA's so brand doesn't really matter.

cdawall, Sep 26, 2019
  4. i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk

External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk

1. i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk - Similar Threads - recover window changed

2. I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data: alright so a while ago I was dealing with a issue where I had the blue error loop death screen usually all I needed to do was use a restore point but, this time it wasn't working thats when I tried everything and searched on YouTube found this one video, followed the steps...
  3. if i changed my hwids with dmi edit hard disk etc, and i want to upgrade to win 11, will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i changed my hwids with dmi edit hard disk etc, and i want to upgrade to win 11, will it...: I changed my hwids near the end of august, 2023. I was thinking of updating to windows 11 recently, but i've had problems with blue screens after changing my hwids. so i was scared if i did, my pc could just kind of.. brick itsself, anyway, am i safe to update to win 11 and...
  4. if i changed my hwids with dmi edit hard disk etc, and i want to upgrade to win 11, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i changed my hwids with dmi edit hard disk etc, and i want to upgrade to win 11, will it...: I changed my hwids near the end of august, 2023. I was thinking of updating to windows 11 recently, but i've had problems with blue screens after changing my hwids. so i was scared if i did, my pc could just kind of.. brick itsself, anyway, am i safe to update to win 11 and...
  5. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  6. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  7. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. reinstal windows after changing my hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstal windows after changing my hard disk: Hello! I change my my laptop hard disk because it is not work suddenly so I want to reintal windows 10 home like I hade and was activated with digital licens ....
  9. Recovering my hard disk

Recovering my hard disk: When creating a USB windows install disk, I confuse my hard disk to mu USB stick and I lost all my data. I have already used Womdersahe recoverit, and easus data recovery. Each has performed recovery, but no file is openable. Can someone help me please?...
  10. My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.

My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.: I have HP notebook bought 2015, due to my hard disk got crashed I have formatted my laptop, now I am unable to recover my windows OS. Will it be stored in my recovery disk or should I have to buy a new one. Please help not so techie after all...