Windows 10: I want to recover some photos from my 2004 hard drive with windows xp installed, and im...

Discus and support I want to recover some photos from my 2004 hard drive with windows xp installed, and im... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; if i plug it into my new win10 PC, will it cause any problems as long as it's not a boot drive? will it be detected as a memory device? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raquchan, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I want to recover some photos from my 2004 hard drive with windows xp installed, and im...

if i plug it into my new win10 PC, will it cause any problems as long as it's not a boot drive? will it be detected as a memory device?

submitted by /u/raquchan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raquchan, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Installing windows from usb hard drive

You can install Windows on seperate partitions from an existing Windows install. The difference with doing it from the desktop is that you'll be able to select which OS you'd like to boot to, without entering bios at all...it will give you a list of each OS, and 30 seconds to choose(the time waiting before it automatically boots the first one on the list can be adjusted as well).

There was a time when I was running XP, Vista, and Win7, all off of the same drive, with each OS on it's own partition.

cadaveca, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I want to recover some photos from my 2004 hard drive with windows xp installed, and im...

1. I want to recover some photos from my 2004 hard drive with windows xp installed, and im... - Similar Threads - recover photos 2004

2. I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data: alright so a while ago I was dealing with a issue where I had the blue error loop death screen usually all I needed to do was use a restore point but, this time it wasn't working thats when I tried everything and searched on YouTube found this one video, followed the steps...
  3. I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11: My HD failed. I have installed a 500 GB SSD. I need to recover windows 11 on SSD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-hard-drive-and-want-to-recover-windows/efbfed9a-4a28-4742-9b31-969e91eb55fb
  4. I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no hard drive and want to recover windows 11: My HD failed. I have installed a 500 GB SSD. I need to recover windows 11 on SSD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-hard-drive-and-want-to-recover-windows/efbfed9a-4a28-4742-9b31-969e91eb55fb
  5. I want to access files from my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to access files from my hard drive: My files are gone from the Desktop and Videos folders. The Documents, Downloads, Pictures, and Music folders, when tried to open, trigger a prompt that reads "Location is not available" among more text. Please, can someone help me get access to my files? My laptop came with a...
  6. I want to access files from my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to access files from my hard drive: My files are gone from the Desktop and Videos folders. The Documents, Downloads, Pictures, and Music folders, when tried to open, trigger a prompt that reads "Location is not available" among more text. Please, can someone help me get access to my files? My laptop came with a...
  7. Recovering Photos from a dying (dead?) Internal Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering Photos from a dying (dead?) Internal Hard Drive: Greetings, I have a friend who has a six year old HP laptop. The hard disk has been crawling for a while and they finally got the black screen of death. They booted into an HP Repair Utility, it tested the HDD, and came back with a code indicating it's either toast or nearly...
  8. Recovering games from hard drives

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recovering games from hard drives: So ive just reinstalled windows 10 on my SSD boot drive. I had all my games from the xboxbeta app on another internal hard drive but when i reinstalled the app all my games were gone and i could not find them. how would i recover my games from these hard drives so i dont have...
  9. Windows Xp booting from external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Xp booting from external hard drive.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Burtonlefty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efywhl/windows_xp_booting_from_external_hard_drive/
  10. Recover windows from dead hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover windows from dead hard drive: Hello there, I have a Huawei Matebook x whose hard drive is dead and won't boot. Nor am I able to get into the recovery for reset. I know I will have to replace the ssd and do a fresh windows install. I don't have a recovery disc or usb either. I was wondering if 1) there...