Windows 10: I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

Discus and support I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop has a 8gb ram , where as it is 1.1 gb is used as shared memory to my gpu . how can I reduce it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laximan sawant, Jul 21, 2022.

1. I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

My laptop has a 8gb ram , where as it is 1.1 gb is used as shared memory to my gpu . how can I reduce it?

:)

Laximan sawant, Jul 21, 2022
  2. 265_Medo Win User

to increase shared gpu memory

I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb 2nd gpu : amd radeon 520 my problem is that I am playing a
    gme requiring high hardware performance i shot task manager during play and i found that vram of radeon gpu is 2 gb can increase up to nearly 6 gb so there is about 4 gb shared gpu memory . i want to know how I can use this shared gpu . please answer me rapidly
    and if you say i cannot allocate part of physical memory to vram on my dell inspiron (as i am gonna buy another extra 8 gb ram ) so tell me how i can get benefit of this shared memory because it is not put here for joke and dell company installed an external
    gpu in their laptops which can get shared memory they didnt do that for joke also so for sure this shared memory can be used .please understand me and anwer me . thanks
    I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory 1bc7d631-5d4d-4302-a894-958d2e4e21dc?upload=true.jpg

265_Medo, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Re allocating GPU Memory without having to go into bios

So I own a Asus Vivobook laptop and I was wondering if I could re allocate my GPUs memory without going into bios since my bios doesnt have a GPU configuring I cant re allocate it and its quite inconvient since I need more Dedicated GPU Memory and need less
    of Shared GPU memory since im more into gaming and yea can anyone help me please

Justin Sinchawla, Jul 21, 2022
  4. I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

Shared gpu memory

I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have?

Glow_Reader, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

1. I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory - Similar Threads - reduce number ram

2. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  3. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  4. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory: My laptop has a 8gb ram , where as it is 1.1 gb is used as shared memory to my gpu . how can I reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reduce-the-number-of-ram-allocated-to-my/195bb244-c846-4c7f-9e6a-f11df4110ded
  6. I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reduce the number of ram allocated to my gpu as shared gpu memory: My laptop has a 8gb ram , where as it is 1.1 gb is used as shared memory to my gpu . how can I reduce it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reduce-the-number-of-ram-allocated-to-my/195bb244-c846-4c7f-9e6a-f11df4110ded
  7. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  8. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  9. Shared gpu memory

10. to increase shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to increase shared gpu memory: I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb 2nd gpu : amd radeon 520 my problem is that I am playing a gme requiring high...