Windows 10: I want to refund for Fortnite

Discus and support I want to refund for Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to refund for Fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-refund-for-fortnite/c28d13bf-0131-48af-b11e-c61e72a20d26 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sarkawtabdullah, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I want to refund for Fortnite

I want to refund for Fortnite

:)

sarkawtabdullah, Nov 23, 2020

2. can i refund my skin on fortnite

hi is it possible to refund my skin on fortnite

bobbywright1, Nov 23, 2020
  3. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft
    Accounts. So I need a refund, I haven't used the V-Bucks or Skin or Linked It To An Account. I need a real Microsoft employee to give the refund.

(Andrew Wu), Nov 23, 2020
  4. paetralph Win User

Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

Hi johnjohnsonMRC,

My name is Ralph. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. Yes, the one in the MS store is for Xbox console, thus I'd suggest to request for a refund using below link.

Request for refund -
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscription...

To purchase for PC, use below link:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/save-t...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards,

Ralph

paetralph, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to refund for Fortnite - Similar Threads - refund Fortnite

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  5. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  6. How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway: i havent played for 2 hours yet. any help appreciated: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-fortnite-crew-i-didnt-want-it/1774869f-536c-4f9b-b088-24d1ff7727b9
  7. How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway

How can i refund fortnite crew, i didnt want it anyway: i havent played for 2 hours yet. any help appreciated: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-fortnite-crew-i-didnt-want-it/1774869f-536c-4f9b-b088-24d1ff7727b9
  8. How can I refund an item that someone gifted me from the fortnite item shop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I refund an item that someone gifted me from the fortnite item shop?: So someone wanted to give me the battle pass but didn’t have 950 Vbucks, but he did have 600 so he gifted me that item because we thought that we could refund the item and I could get the battle pass but I don’t know if I can or don’t know how to....
  9. How can I refund an item that someone gifted me from the fortnite item shop?

How can I refund an item that someone gifted me from the fortnite item shop?: So someone wanted to give me the battle pass but didn’t have 950 Vbucks, but he did have 600 so he gifted me that item because we thought that we could refund the item and I could get the battle pass but I don’t know if I can or don’t know how to....
  10. REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND NEED FOR FORTNITE - THE LAGUNA (REAL MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NEEDED): I need help I want a refund for the "Fortnite - The Laguna" I made the transaction through the Microsoft Store since I don't have applicable devices I can't download Fortnite and redeem, the regular Fortnite on PC doesn't allow transactions through Microsoft Accounts. So I...