Windows 10: I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

Discus and support I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please reply as soon as possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hamza aamir, May 26, 2023.

1. I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

Please reply as soon as possible

:)

hamza aamir, May 26, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Candy Crush Saga - Microsoft Store - Purchased minutes ago

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Candy Crush Saga shows as Purchased minutes ago in Store Library. We would like to inform that Microsoft Store adds all the installed apps to the Owned list that is the reason you might be seeing Purchased minutes ago for Candy Crush
    saga. The Owned list helps in finding the previously installed apps, and in case you wish to install any previously installed app, you can do that through Owned list.

However, you can hide the app from the Store library. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store, click on the
      Ellipsis (…).
    2. Select My Library.
    3. Under My Library, click on the
      Ellipsis (…)
      for Candy Crush Saga and select Hide.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2023
  3. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Hello,

I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?

ArnavPandey, May 26, 2023
  4. goshwash Win User

I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

why is it saying long time ago in tnhe file explorer

this hurts so much when the file explorer say long time ago and dont mean it like do you think 1 year is long time ago windows ??

this future makes me go back to windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 or anything else because i dont wanna live in this file explorer lie which is called long time ago please remove it or make it (real) like one year ago or 2 years ago

because long time ago means 6 8 years ago not 1 year it is not even one year it is like 8 months 8 months long time ago ****??

goshwash, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

1. I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it... - Similar Threads - reinstall microsoft store

2. I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...: Please reply as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reinstall-microsoft-store-i-removed-it-a/1ffb1ec0-2cda-4186-932f-d7689395a1b8
  3. I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to reinstall microsoft store , I removed it a long time ago . I am redownloading it...: Please reply as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reinstall-microsoft-store-i-removed-it-a/1ffb1ec0-2cda-4186-932f-d7689395a1b8
  4. Microsoft Store Redownload

Microsoft Store Redownload: Ever since I did a custom install of Windows 10 to fix a problem, my Microsoft Store app wouldn't start. After the reset/repair options didn't work, I used a guide online to uninstall the application which appears to have works, searching "store" on the taskbar doesn't bring...
  5. Microsoft Store Redownload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Redownload: Ever since I did a custom install of Windows 10 to fix a problem, my Microsoft Store app wouldn't start. After the reset/repair options didn't work, I used a guide online to uninstall the application which appears to have works, searching "store" on the taskbar doesn't bring...
  6. Microsoft Store Redownload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back

I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back: I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back. I tried everything like poweshell etc. It doesnt work at all. When I open my applications there isnt Microsoft Store. Is there any client which I can download and install the Microsoft...
  8. I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it: Sometime back I was having issues and I followed a suggestion from the community. I was something about "no sandbox". I am now trying to remove that command and have zero smarts on how to do it. I am hoping that removal will help my system run more smoothly???...
  9. I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using: I have different keyboard layouts installed, including English United States Spanish, English United States Latin America, English United States US. I don’t need so many keyboards for English and want to remove them...
  10. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had gotten minecraft java long time ago: I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but now I can't even play it says to buy it again is there a way I can redownload it...