Windows 10: I want to reistall windows

Discus and support I want to reistall windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reinstall windows and delete all files. When I go in settings and start reseting PC, this shows up. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by achiberaia, Apr 3, 2021.

1. I want to reistall windows

I want to reinstall windows and delete all files. When I go in settings and start reseting PC, this shows up.

I want to reistall windows d909aa7a-7748-4ced-8001-b0b8e222eb44?upload=true.png

:)

achiberaia, Apr 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

I want to reistall windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

I want to reistall windows

1. I want to reistall windows - Similar Threads - reistall

2. reistalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reistalling windows: my pc was slow a bit so i was reinstalling windows to clear junk files using a 32 gb usb and it is stuck at recovering this pc 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reistalling-windows/2f7a9be0-ac66-4937-8670-514749924f45
  3. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reistalling minecraft after testing beta: I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and it will not get rid of my worlds. Turns out they were wrong. I lost my building world that i spent a lot of time on when i...
  4. Google Chrome browser reistall on Windows 10 after reset of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome browser reistall on Windows 10 after reset of Windows 10: I reinstalled Google Chrome after Windows 10 reset but had to uninstall it and when I tried to reinstall it several times and uninstall it several times all I got was a blank page. How can I get it to work....
  5. how do I reistall windows media player on windows 10 I accidently removed not knowing I had...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reistall windows media player on windows 10 I accidently removed not knowing I had...: As stated above I have accidently deleted my WMP from my computer but to no avail after searching have not found it I got assistance from DaveM121 yesterday and thought I had got it back NOOOO can someone please help me ( computer bundle desktop is only 6 weeks...
  6. What is the best sequence to Reistall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the best sequence to Reistall Windows 10?: Hi there. For the last three months I have had Windows 10 problems, principally that I lost the ‘windows’ button and it’s activities, but also file saving problems. I had purchased a new PC with Windows10 64 bit Home already installed, assuming that all would be 'hunky...