Windows 10: I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using

Discus and support I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have different keyboard layouts installed, including English United States Spanish, English United States Latin America, English United States US. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CorenePoP, Jul 6, 2020.

1. CorenePoP Win User

I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using

I have different keyboard layouts installed, including English United States Spanish, English United States Latin America, English United States US. I don’t need so many keyboards for English and want to remove them

:)

CorenePoP, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 6, 2020
  3. ryloth Win User
    Unable to remove a 'default' language/keyboard layout

Dear dalchina,
    thank you for the reply, but I am probably missing something.
    As you can see from the attached picture, language settings DOES NOT list the keyboard layout I want to remove (ENG INTL). So, how can I remove a layout that is not listed in the Language settings?

Gianluca

I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using [​IMG]

ryloth, Jul 6, 2020
  4. I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

I downloaded a keyboard layout to be able to type runic characters using my keyboard because I am a nerd. Now I want to remove the layout because I'm not using it but when I go to language preferences,
    click English, options, "Runic-Common Germanic Futhark (BabelStone), and remove, the name goes away on the keyboard list but when I go to change my keyboard it still is on the list. How can I get rid of it for good? This is on windows 10

DonkeyHody, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using

1. I want to remove keyboard layouts that I am not using - Similar Threads - remove keyboard layouts

2. I want to remove these keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove these keyboard layouts: Hello everyone,As you can see from this picture, I currently have 4 different keyboard layouts, and I would love to only keep one English UK, german.However, there is absolutely nothing in the Settings > Languages & Region where I can delete these layouts.Also, I would love...
  3. I want to remove these keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove these keyboard layouts: Hello everyone,As you can see from this picture, I currently have 4 different keyboard layouts, and I would love to only keep one English UK, german.However, there is absolutely nothing in the Settings > Languages & Region where I can delete these layouts.Also, I would love...
  4. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a keyboard layout?: I have 2 keyboard layouts that I deleted and I try to download them again to delete them but they simply don't exist the following keyboards are: ENG CMS and ENGUS I would prefer if I didn't need to format for this problem....
  5. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

How do I remove a keyboard layout?: I have 2 keyboard layouts that I deleted and I try to download them again to delete them but they simply don't exist the following keyboards are: ENG CMS and ENGUS I would prefer if I didn't need to format for this problem....
  6. remove keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remove keyboard layout: How do I remove English keyboard layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-layout/4ad2eaaa-75a6-4ed3-86be-533ae5710e3b
  7. remove keyboard layout

remove keyboard layout: How do I remove English keyboard layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-layout/4ad2eaaa-75a6-4ed3-86be-533ae5710e3b
  8. I can't remove a layout keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't remove a layout keyboard: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 pro "English US" as regional setting except keyboard layout that is set to Italian because I have a keyboard with italian layout. When I press Shift + CTRL my system switch to "US layout". I have tried to remove it but i can't find it. In...
  9. I want to remove the "English (India)" keyboard, I am used to the US layout and don't want...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to remove the "English (India)" keyboard, I am used to the US layout and don't want...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alterexolol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnckt4/i_want_to_remove_the_english_india_keyboard_i_am/
  10. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove a keyboard layout?: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can see from the screenshots. I have only 1 language installed (English) and only 1 keyboard added (US) but there is another keyboard English (UK) there when I press Windows key + space. How is the UK keyboard there when it is not even...