Windows 10: I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.

Discus and support I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store because i made a purchase but do not want to save it. This is because i do not want my microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ludvigH_, Feb 6, 2021.

1. ludvigH_ Win User

I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.

I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store because i made a purchase but do not want to save it. This is because i do not want my microsoft subscription to keep getting paid without me knowing. The problem is that i need to add another payment to remove my former payment method my dads card. I dont want any type of payment method on my account. I appreciate the help!

:)

ludvigH_, Feb 6, 2021

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Feb 6, 2021
  3. No payment method.

Hi Darey2013,

Thanks for posting on the forum,

I would suggest to do the following: from your phone go to settings > email+ account > and check the first email on the list under "Microsoft Account", then from your pc log in to this web site

https://commerce.microsoft.com with the same email and password and check, please, under payment method if you can see your credit card listed, if not click
    on "add payment method" and add your credit card.

After that restart your phone and check if you can buy an app to test the card.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo L., Feb 6, 2021
  4. I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.

Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a new payment method

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while adding a new card as payment method, and you receive an error message
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Few of the things you can check while entering the details:

• Enter your name precisely as it appears on the card. Only include your middle initial if it appears on your card.
    • If this is a company card, enter the company name as both a first name and last name. For example, if the company name is "Contoso Shoes" split the company name into the first and last name fields.
    • If the company only has one name, for example, "Contoso," enter the company name in both the first and last name fields.
    • If you are asked to enter the address and it exceeds the Address 1 field, use the Address 2 field. Do not shorten or abbreviate your address.
    • The card number and type cannot be edited, so if you make a mistake, you'll need to add a new one with the correct information. Other credit card information can be edited, such as billing address and expiration
      date.

For more information, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting problems changing a payment method
    in the article
    Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account

However, if you are still facing issues while adding a new payment method, we have a dedicated

accounts & billing support team
    who can assist you better with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.

1. I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method. - Similar Threads - remove dads card

2. Payment method for Microsoft Store in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method for Microsoft Store in Pakistan: Hi, I am Afnan from Pakistan. I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store which is paid. So, for this, I have to add a payment method. But when i add a master card with all correct details it shows " You entered wrong card details". I have tried a lot of time but find no...
  3. Payment method for Microsoft Store in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method for Microsoft Store in Pakistan: Hi, I am Afnan from Pakistan. I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store which is paid. So, for this, I have to add a payment method. But when i add a master card with all correct details it shows " You entered wrong card details". I have tried a lot of time but find no...
  4. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  5. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  6. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  7. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  8. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

9. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...
  10. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...