Windows 10: I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

Discus and support I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I start up my Laptop, it requires I enter a Pin that I set, even though I want that option off. I don't really want a lock screen on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanKennedyLucario, Jan 10, 2022.

1. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

Whenever I start up my Laptop, it requires I enter a Pin that I set, even though I want that option off. I don't really want a lock screen on this device. I already put all the passwords to my sites behind passwords anyways. So the Pin and lock screen are uneeded, to me. I would prefer that the laptop simply let me in without me having to do anything, pin or touch lock or face recognition are all things I would like to turn off.

:)

RyanKennedyLucario, Jan 10, 2022

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 10, 2022
  4. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

1. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately. - Similar Threads - Remove Hello Pin

2. I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.: I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11. Not from a local account, from my Microsoft account. But it will not accept my Microsoft password. Even after I have changed it several times, it still will not accept the new password. But I can sign...
  3. I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.: I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11. Not from a local account, from my Microsoft account. But it will not accept my Microsoft password. Even after I have changed it several times, it still will not accept the new password. But I can sign...
  4. How can I change the PIN windows Hello if I forgot the number but I can sign in using my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the PIN windows Hello if I forgot the number but I can sign in using my...: Hi, I have windows 11 installed, I did the set up whith the face recognition windows hello and also set a PIN number windows Hello. Unfortunately I forgot the PIN number I entered, although I am able to sign in to windows and my PC through my face recognition , I want to have...
  5. I can't remove Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't remove Windows Hello PIN: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexR1711 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1065g86/i_cant_remove_windows_hello_pin/
  6. I want to completly remove windows hello.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to completly remove windows hello.: I dont want to just disable it. I want it gone !I already tried unactivaing it in the regedit : it "works" but it still shows up in the lock screen and if u have the badluck to click on pin connection for anyreason it will softlock you out of your computer once you try to...
  7. I want to completly remove windows hello.

I want to completly remove windows hello.: I dont want to just disable it. I want it gone !I already tried unactivaing it in the regedit : it "works" but it still shows up in the lock screen and if u have the badluck to click on pin connection for anyreason it will softlock you out of your computer once you try to...
  8. I want to completly remove windows hello.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.: Whenever I start up my Laptop, it requires I enter a Pin that I set, even though I want that option off. I don't really want a lock screen on this device. I already put all the passwords to my sites behind passwords anyways. So the Pin and lock screen are uneeded, to me. I...
  10. I do not want Sign in PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I do not want Sign in PIN.: I do not want Sign in PIN. I've tried everything I could find online. It is extremely annoying. Same thing with verifying my identity - two way verification is turned off and I still can't acces my devices without being asked to setup PIN and then login to Microsoft account...