Windows 10: I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

Discus and support I want to remove screenshot from my desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to keep the screenshots, just not on my desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah Mullins, Sep 25, 2022.

1. I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

I want to keep the screenshots, just not on my desktop.

:)

Noah Mullins, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I want to remove screenshot from my desktop [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. rmanasa Win User

I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

1. I want to remove screenshot from my desktop - Similar Threads - remove screenshot desktop

2. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  3. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  4. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  5. I want to remove my desktop, pictures, downloads, documents from one drive folder on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove my desktop, pictures, downloads, documents from one drive folder on my...: I have managed to remove my desktop and downloads folders from one drive by going to properties => locations tab and clicking restore default, but when I try it for my documents folder and pictures folder, I get an error: Can't move the folder because there is a folder in the...
  6. I want to remove my desktop, pictures, downloads, documents from one drive folder on my...

I want to remove my desktop, pictures, downloads, documents from one drive folder on my...: I have managed to remove my desktop and downloads folders from one drive by going to properties => locations tab and clicking restore default, but when I try it for my documents folder and pictures folder, I get an error: Can't move the folder because there is a folder in the...
  7. I want to remove screenshot from my desktop

I want to remove screenshot from my desktop: I want to keep the screenshots, just not on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-screenshot-from-my-desktop/6943c9bf-3940-4e28-a050-c05a47d5628f
  8. I want to remove Cortana from my computer

in Cortana
    I want to remove Cortana from my computer: as above * Original title: I want to remove Cortana from my computer, don't give me advice or boring chit chat, just tell me how to remove this **** ****!...
  9. i want to remove the desktop from one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to remove the desktop from one drive: i do not want my desktop to be in one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-desktop-from-one-drive/079ad03b-8b64-4b26-aa33-c1e721bdc126
  10. i want to remove Shadow from text on files desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to remove Shadow from text on files desktop: i want to remove Shadow from text on files and folders on my desktop. Too hard to read. thanks 71005