Windows 10: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

Discus and support I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EllenVillano69, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar.

:)

EllenVillano69, Mar 22, 2023

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 22, 2023
  4. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

How Can I Remove or Hide the Network and Volume Icons on Taskbar?

To remove or hide the network and volume icons from the taskbar in Windows 10, you can follow these steps:

1. Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings" from the context menu.
    2. In the "Taskbar settings" window, scroll down to the "Notification area" section.
    3. Under the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" heading, you will see a list of icons that are currently displayed on the taskbar. To hide an icon, click on the toggle next to its name to turn it off.
    4. To remove an icon from the taskbar completely, click on the "Turn system icons on or off" link under the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" heading.
    5. In the "Turn system icons on or off" window, you will see a list of system icons. To remove an icon, click on the toggle next to its name to turn it off.
    6. When you are finished hiding or removing icons, click on the "Apply" button to save your changes. The network and volume icons should now be hidden or removed from the taskbar.
    Note that the steps above may vary depending on your version of Windows and the specific configuration of your computer. If you are unable to find the options described in these steps, you can try searching for "taskbar settings" in the Windows search bar or looking for the relevant settings in the Control Panel.

-Michael C.-, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

1. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar - Similar Threads - remove weather icon

2. i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...: i couldnt find enything on this and i would appreciate any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-icons-on-taskbar-the-battery/b02f87f4-052f-4b1e-a6cd-b7aa8a164893
  3. i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...: i couldnt find enything on this and i would appreciate any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-icons-on-taskbar-the-battery/b02f87f4-052f-4b1e-a6cd-b7aa8a164893
  4. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  5. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather icon breaks TaskBar: Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried it can do huge damage to my computer and files i have on it so if there is a way to fix itexcept things like reseting pc i...
  6. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

Weather icon breaks TaskBar: Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried it can do huge damage to my computer and files i have on it so if there is a way to fix itexcept things like reseting pc i...
  7. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar: Windows 10 on PC (OS build 19041.1052 A recent W10 auto-update added a news & weather icon to my Task Bar. It pops-up at inopportune times and obscures whatever I'm working on. The box doesn't have an X to close the popup. So, I've learned to click in the box, and then on the...
  9. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  10. remove icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780