Windows 10: i want to remove windows lock screen

Discus and support i want to remove windows lock screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ive checked a bunch of ways of turning off the lock screen, but i dont know how to do it. was it a new update cause for some reason i cant turn it off... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SirWexter, Apr 12, 2021.

1. SirWexter Win User

i want to remove windows lock screen

ive checked a bunch of ways of turning off the lock screen, but i dont know how to do it. was it a new update cause for some reason i cant turn it off at all

:)

SirWexter, Apr 12, 2021

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

i want to remove windows lock screen [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Apr 12, 2021
  3. jleyroux Win User
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

i want to remove windows lock screen [​IMG]

jleyroux, Apr 12, 2021
  4. i want to remove windows lock screen

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

i want to remove windows lock screen

1. i want to remove windows lock screen - Similar Threads - remove lock screen

2. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  3. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  4. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

6. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  7. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  8. Remove 'Lock screen'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove 'Lock screen': My computer signs in without a password, but when it goes to sleep the lock screen appears - and I want to get rid of it. I've been to Settings> Power and Sleep and Lock Screen but couldn't find any suitable settings. Looking forward to solving it... Thanks....
  9. Remove lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove lock screen: I want to remove the annoying lock screen, I don't have touchscreen and there is really irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-lock-screen/5f78474a-b086-416a-9ace-e132a83117b0
  10. I want to remove unlock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to remove unlock screen: but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log in but when I go to control panel to see I only have one user. Any help will help. Thanks...