Windows 10: I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...

Discus and support I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I select DTS Audio, and then launch a game, Windows reverts me to Windows Sonic. I must exit my game, enable DTS Audio again, then relaunch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by agentbinky, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...

When I select DTS Audio, and then launch a game, Windows reverts me to Windows Sonic.

I must exit my game, enable DTS Audio again, then relaunch the game.

Sometimes it stays on DTS Audio until a reboot, sometimes next time I launch a game it reverts to Windows Sonic.

I wish to use DTS Audio for all spatial audio.

I do not wish to disable spatial audio completely.

I wish to never use Windows Sonic for spatial audio.

I wish for DTS Audio to always remain selected when I select it, and never revert to Windows Sonic.

I am aware of how to use Windows Sonic. I do not need instructions on how to enable Windows Sonic.

I am aware of how to use DTS Audio. I do not need instructions on how to enable DTS Audio.

Again, I wish to select DTS AUDIO EXACTLY ONE TIME AND IT REMAIN SELECTED.

Alternately, I WISH TO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY REMOVE ALL TRACES OF WINDOWS SONIC FROM MY SYSTEM.

Please respond to THE ACTUAL ISSUE IN THIS POST and not one you imagine is there from whatever script you're reading.

:)

agentbinky, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2021
  3. byu1 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I do not want DTS DDL removed. I tried files in post #2236, #2242 and tried steps in #2245, all end up no DDL DTS in windows audio realtek panel.

what is wrong here?

4. byu1 Win User

I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...

I originally followed the step on page 37. I used modified 2.75 dll and DTS/dolby shown in audio properties and working fine. After update to windows 10 build 15063. Realtek manager disappeared from system tray and DTS disappeared from audio properties, so I repeat the steps on pages 37.

DTS is back in the audio properties, but when try to enable it, it says 'format not supported by this device.

how to fix this?

Thema:

I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS...

1. I want to REMOVE WINDOWS SONIC. I wish to use DTS AUDIO. I DO NOT WISH TO ENABLE WINDOWS... - Similar Threads - REMOVE SONIC wish

2. I wish to downgrade to windows 10 and want to know how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to downgrade to windows 10 and want to know how: Hi, I recently got a new computer that has windows 11 on it, the reason I got this new computer so I could play games on it, but the problem is that nearly ever game I've tried either crashes or freezes on start up. Said games include The Artful Escape, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer...
  3. I wish to downgrade to windows 10 and want to know how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wish to downgrade to windows 10 and want to know how: Hi, I recently got a new computer that has windows 11 on it, the reason I got this new computer so I could play games on it, but the problem is that nearly ever game I've tried either crashes or freezes on start up. Said games include The Artful Escape, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer...
  4. Windows Sonic - it is awful and I want to remove it. How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sonic - it is awful and I want to remove it. How?: A lot of us that uses Dolby Atmos for Headphones have an issue where Windows Sonic why does this exist? it sounds awful will automatically be set as the spatial surround sound default when we restart/ turn on our dac or bluetooth headphones. So far everyone at Microsoft has...
  5. I wish to re-install Windows 10, which partitions do i have to remove beforehand?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wish to re-install Windows 10, which partitions do i have to remove beforehand?: A recent issue where i suffered a "Blue Screen" during a Windows Update made it unbootable, so i wish to reinstall it. However, there are certain partitions i want to maintain, so i cannot simply do a clean install. Currently my partitions are similar to the following:...
  6. I wish to upgrade to win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wish to upgrade to win 10.: Split from this thread. Not sure if I'm in the right place. I wish to upgrade to win 10. I only have 5gb of space on my ssd. If I do have enough space can I afterwards delete all win 7 to give more space please?...
  7. I wish it was the first time that this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wish it was the first time that this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redditForSoccer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egvpez/i_wish_it_was_the_first_time_that_this_happened/
  8. I wish to save my pictures

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I wish to save my pictures: I have problems with my Dell which I believe can be solved only by wiping and re install. or so Dell tells me Is there a way a stupid man can download his pics to a disc or whatever and reinstall later? I have pictures in Pictures Fotoroom Downloads and Canon whatever....
  9. Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!): Having used Windows 7 for several years I just got a new laptop with Windows 10. It's awful. How can I get rid of those nasty pulsating dots (be they circular or linear) while I'm waiting for something to happen? I have to look away lest they induce an epileptic fit!...
  10. How do I view my wish list?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view my wish list?: Greetings, I've clicked on the wish list (heart) icon to add an app to my wish list. How can I view my wish list? When I go back to the same app, it shows as not being added to my wish list. Thanks, Shane....