Windows 10: I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

Discus and support I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 7, 2018.

1. I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016

:)

Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 7, 2018
  2. ex_reven Win User

Router Setup Question

Firstly, are you trying to connect to the router via a wireless adapter or are you directly hooked into the router? Some routers dont allow you to configure them remotely (using wireless, or configuring it from a computer not directly connected to it with cable).

Did you follow all the instructions step by step, correctly? Routers are very picky and sometimes need to be reset if you disconnect/connect modems, power and other connections from them in different orders.

If the above dont work, Reset the router by removing the power cable and waiting a few seconds and try again.

ex_reven, Sep 7, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 7, 2018
  4. I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

System reset not working

I have followed your steps and I did get to where you asked and did what you said but after that it said it was checking the flash drive and just started the loop again I'm running a system extensive test to see if it can't find anything wrong other then that I don't know what to do know

SnowyAzazel, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

1. I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work - Similar Threads - reset Computer Winwos

2. If I factory reset my computer, Will a @outlook.com email work with signing in on the setup...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I factory reset my computer, Will a @outlook.com email work with signing in on the setup...: I'm going to factory reset my pc, but I only have an @outlook.com email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-factory-reset-my-computer-will-a-outlookcom/99c914e3-0fdb-4f41-8d7d-9395e3311c83
  3. If I factory reset my computer, Will a @outlook.com email work with signing in on the setup...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I factory reset my computer, Will a @outlook.com email work with signing in on the setup...: I'm going to factory reset my pc, but I only have an @outlook.com email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-factory-reset-my-computer-will-a-outlookcom/99c914e3-0fdb-4f41-8d7d-9395e3311c83
  4. If I factory reset my computer, Will a @outlook.com email work with signing in on the setup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I dont want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  6. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  7. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After Sleep, my computer dont want to reconnect to my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Sleep, my computer dont want to reconnect to my network: After sleep, my computer wont reconnect to my network. If I click on the network it will ask me for the network password...if I type the password it will connect. If I reboot the computer, then it will automatically reconnect to the network... how can I fix this, I don't...
  9. Please help..... I want to completely reset my pc but I dont want to get rid of the windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help..... I want to completely reset my pc but I dont want to get rid of the windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dofuraming0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdknm9/please_help_i_want_to_completely_reset_my_pc_but/
  10. I want to factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to factory reset my computer: I want to factory reset my computer. When i go to start it it said i would lose windows 10 because my computer did not come with it installed. I got windows 10 through the free upgrade they had a while back. Is there a way I can still factory reset and keep windows 10?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80072f76-0x20016