Windows 10: I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

Discus and support I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 7, 2018.

1. Kevin-Hans-Peter K. Win User

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016

:)

Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 7, 2018
  2. ex_reven Win User

Router Setup Question

Firstly, are you trying to connect to the router via a wireless adapter or are you directly hooked into the router? Some routers dont allow you to configure them remotely (using wireless, or configuring it from a computer not directly connected to it with cable).

Did you follow all the instructions step by step, correctly? Routers are very picky and sometimes need to be reset if you disconnect/connect modems, power and other connections from them in different orders.

If the above dont work, Reset the router by removing the power cable and waiting a few seconds and try again.

ex_reven, Sep 7, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 7, 2018
  4. SnowyAzazel Win User

System reset not working

I have followed your steps and I did get to where you asked and did what you said but after that it said it was checking the flash drive and just started the loop again I'm running a system extensive test to see if it can't find anything wrong other then that I don't know what to do know

SnowyAzazel, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work - Similar Threads - reset Computer Winwos

2. tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!: I have an acer aspire one. A little 10.1 inch 32 gb windows 10 tablet. It has been hung up on trying to install 1803 for months. I run the update problem solver and it tells me I have updates pending and starts the update process.... again... and again. I have over 8 gb...
  3. how do i keep my wi fi from turning off when i dont use my computer. So if i dont use my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i keep my wi fi from turning off when i dont use my computer. So if i dont use my...: how do I keep my wifi from disconnecting when I don't use my computer. So if I don't use my computer for like 30 minutes or so, it will disconnect from wifi...
  4. windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 suggested that I reset my computer: Windows 10 solution was reset my compute to fix bugs and then it erased my microsoft office 2013. cant get in touch with the person who sold me the computer. Windows charged me 12.50 for the monthly use and then told me that they did not recognize me and it would shut...
  5. i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to: so there is a popup scam that keeps bugging me on browsers except for Internet Explorer. Is there a way that I can permanently remove this scam?...
  6. I cant't factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant't factory reset my computer: I was going through my files yesterday and i saw that i had two drives instead of just the os drive. there is about 500 GB in each drive but i was running out of space on my os drive. i'm not the smartest with computers and so i thought that if i transferred all my files in...
  7. Resetting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting my computer: Hello, in the past few days my computer has become slightly unresponsive. Before, I couldn’t open any first party apps, and now whenever I log into my account after a minute or so a blank blue screen appears, and I can only see my cursor. I tried resetting the laptop but it...
  8. puter sleeping when i dont want it to

puter sleeping when i dont want it to: puter is going to sleep after a minute. I have all settings, power etc, including sleep set to never or long times. Please fix....
  9. I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail

I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail: I dont use cortana, I dont remember what I did to her after installing windows 10. Maybe killed. sorry. Can this be a reason that I cant place a call though Gmail. People hear me, but they dont hear me. What is the problem with my microphone. HELP smart people. Luba...
  10. hi i upgraded to windows 10 and some of my apps dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i upgraded to windows 10 and some of my apps dont work: I an anime watcher and I use Netflix and hulu plus and it wont show video just sound how would I fix this and this same problem happens to two of my other apps animetube and animewatcherx please help 14472

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80072f76-0x20016