Windows 10: I want to reset my laptop

Discus and support I want to reset my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MonikaSrivastava1, Feb 22, 2022.

1. I want to reset my laptop

I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I reset my pc?How much time does it take?Will at affect my PC?Will my pc crash during resetting?I have nothing installed on my pc except Microsoft Teams and Avast Free AntivirusPC Specs:-HP LaptopAMD Ryzen 3 3250U4 GB RAM1TB HDDPlease be available at this forum as no one responds after 2-3 repliesI might need help while resettin

:)

MonikaSrivastava1, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 22, 2022
  4. I want to reset my laptop

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

I want to reset my laptop

1. I want to reset my laptop - Similar Threads - reset laptop

2. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset/change old laptop device password?: Who can I contact for password support? I am trying to log into an old laptop device associated with my account, but I can't remember my password. Is there a way I can reset password from another computer/device? Who can assist me with this?I would like to reset password...
  3. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset/change old laptop device password?: Who can I contact for password support? I am trying to log into an old laptop device associated with my account, but I can't remember my password. Is there a way I can reset password from another computer/device? Who can assist me with this?I would like to reset password...
  4. How to reset/change old laptop device password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system: Hi,I have a Victus 15 laptop, model FA0031DX, and I installed Windows 11 with a single boot configuration. Today, I restored the system using a restore point. After restarting, it repeatedly restarts, showing a message to reset the system only, and then shuts down. I tried to...
  6. Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system

Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system: Hi,I have a Victus 15 laptop, model FA0031DX, and I installed Windows 11 with a single boot configuration. Today, I restored the system using a restore point. After restarting, it repeatedly restarts, showing a message to reset the system only, and then shuts down. I tried to...
  7. My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...: Please help me out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-deleted-my-pin-and-i-restarted-my-laptop/26ffb50e-17d1-4f0b-9542-059b8dbb9211
  8. My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...

My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...: Please help me out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-deleted-my-pin-and-i-restarted-my-laptop/26ffb50e-17d1-4f0b-9542-059b8dbb9211
  9. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  10. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4