Windows 10: I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible?

Discus and support I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So after updating for more than 4 hours for the latest Windows 10, version 2004 update, I want to reset my PC, but I would also like to keep my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnothaRandomGoodSoul, Jun 10, 2020.

1. I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible?

So after updating for more than 4 hours for the latest Windows 10, version 2004 update, I want to reset my PC, but I would also like to keep my system to the current upgraded version, I would like to erase all my other files. Will resetting my system with "Remove everything" option, leave my current windows version? If not, is there a way to do that?

Thank you in advance if anyone can point me to the right direction!

submitted by /u/AnothaRandomGoodSoul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnothaRandomGoodSoul, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

Update to current status of upgrade block in place on first page.

[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Current Status[/td] [td]Affected Platforms[/td] [td]Details[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]December 1, 2018 5:20 PM PT[/td] [td]Upgrade block in place[/td] [td]
    • Windows 10, version 1809
    [/td] [td]Microsoft and Morphisec have identified an issue on devices that have installed Morphisec Protector or another application that uses the Morphisec Software Development Kit (SDK) including: Cisco AMP for Endpoints. These applications may impact customers’ ability to save Microsoft Office documents. Workaround: Uninstall affected applications and get updated versions from respective vendors when available. Next Steps: We are working with Morphisec and Cisco to address this issue in updated versions of their applications.[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    current windows 10 update

Hi John,

This issue could be due to several updates available for your computer. For proper isolation, kindly answer the queries below:

• Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Which Windows 10 version/build is currently installed on your PC? To check, type
      winver in the search option.
    • Have you checked under update history if recent updates are successfully installed?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible?

Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

Update for "Current Status" of Windows 10 October Update on first page.

[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Current Status[/td] [td]Affected Platforms[/td] [td]Details[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]November 28, 2018 5:00 PM PT[/td] [td]Known Issue[/td] [td]
    • Windows 10, version 1809
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Windows Server, version 1809
    [/td] [td]Mapped drives may fail to reconnect after starting and logging onto a Windows device. Symptoms include:
    • In File Explorer, a red "X" appears on the mapped network drives.
    • Mapped network drives show as "Unavailable" when you run the net usecommand from a command prompt.
    • In the notification area, a notification displays, "Could not reconnect all network drives."
    Workaround: See KB4471218 for workaround scripts to automatically reconnect a mapped network drive when you log on to the device. Next Steps: Microsoft is working on a resolution and estimates a solution will be available by early December 2018.[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible?

1. I want to reset my PC, but keep my current windows 10 current updated version . Is it possible? - Similar Threads - reset keep current

2. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  3. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709: This is what I get-There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error 0x80070057 Microsoft .NET...
  4. Windows will not update. Currently on version 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. To reset my current microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To reset my current microsoft password: how can i reset my microsoft password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-reset-my-current-microsoft-password/3cbc3f1d-8a5f-4878-965d-b23f92248b45
  6. To reset my current microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To reset my current microsoft password: how can i reset my microsoft password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-reset-my-current-microsoft-password/3cbc3f1d-8a5f-4878-965d-b23f92248b45
  7. I do not want to currently update windows 10

I do not want to currently update windows 10: Last week, I updated my computer like normal and it completely crashed my computer. I couldn't start it or anything. I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall windows 10. However, there hasn't been any news about this so, in the meantime, I refuse to update windows 10....
  8. My current version of windows 10 will not recognize a mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My current version of windows 10 will not recognize a mouse.: I'm using a HP Pavillion P6720f running Windows 10 1904. I was in the middle of installing an app when the mouse stopped working. I tried 3 other ones that also did not work. My first thought was safe mode. when automatic repair came up with choose your keyboard layout the...
  9. Can't update to the current version

Can't update to the current version: Hello, I would like to update Windows to the current version, but upon selecting "Check for updates," it says I am up to date, which I know I am not. I am currently on the version 1809....
  10. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...