Windows 10: I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings?

Discus and support I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Because I don't have a giant list of the changes and personalizations that I made to it but programs aren't working and this is the last choice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings?

Because I don't have a giant list of the changes and personalizations that I made to it but programs aren't working and this is the last choice.

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Mar 6, 2020

2. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings? :p

de.das.dude, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings?

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings?

1. I want to reset Windows 10 is there a way for me to backup its settings? - Similar Threads - reset backup settings

2. I want to backup windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to backup windows 10 professional: >>I want to backup Windows 10 Professional 64bit<<The system has 3rd party apps. I want to save it all so I can reinstall it if I need. I'm thinking it is some sort of image? I need the procedure. I do not use the clouds.Bob...
  3. I want to backup windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to backup windows 10 professional: >>I want to backup Windows 10 Professional 64bit<<The system has 3rd party apps. I want to save it all so I can reinstall it if I need. I'm thinking it is some sort of image? I need the procedure. I do not use the clouds.Bob...
  4. I want to backup windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reset Windows backup [Backup and Restore Windows 7] to its default settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows backup [Backup and Restore Windows 7] to its default settings: Hi everyone,I accidentally turn Windows Backup on in control panel and then turn it off by deleting its key in Registry Editor. It looks like before now.But Security and Maintenance still showing this message. So Windows Backup is kind of turned on somewhere.So how do I turn...
  6. Reset Windows backup [Backup and Restore Windows 7] to its default settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Windows backup [Backup and Restore Windows 7] to its default settings: Hi everyone,I accidentally turn Windows Backup on in control panel and then turn it off by deleting its key in Registry Editor. It looks like before now.But Security and Maintenance still showing this message. So Windows Backup is kind of turned on somewhere.So how do I turn...
  7. Want to know about the recovery and backup setting in windows.

Want to know about the recovery and backup setting in windows.: [ATTACH] hello sir i want to know what this option do if i enable them while resetting my Pc. Please explain all three options. my pc came with pre-installed windows so i also want to ask you that on resetting my Pc is it going to delete the windows 10 from my pc....
  8. is there no way to set up backup for Windows 10 without external device

is there no way to set up backup for Windows 10 without external device: is there no way to set up backup for Windows 10 without external device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-no-way-to-set-up-backup-for-windows-10/b66adc9a-cac7-4cc7-9e73-aaadf0f5f393
  9. Bitlocker locked me out and I want to reset

Bitlocker locked me out and I want to reset: So, I don’t ever remember turning BitLocker on, but when I turned my computer on this morning I was told it has encrypted my drive and I need the recovery key to continue. Given the fact I never set this up, I don’t have the recovery key. At this point I have spent about 2...
  10. Is there a way to backup Windows 10 settings to OneDrive and restore later?

Is there a way to backup Windows 10 settings to OneDrive and restore later?: I have a Win10 computer with only store apps installed. Is there a way to backup the information about which apps are installed and app settings to OneDrive? So that these apps can be reinstalled automatically when I change the hard drive or replace the computer, after I...