Windows 10: I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator

Discus and support I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to run everything in Windows 10 as administrator, so that the blue-and-yellow shield icons will be removed. 175459 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeriLoko3, Mar 7, 2021.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator

I want to run everything in Windows 10 as administrator, so that the blue-and-yellow shield icons will be removed.

:)

DeriLoko3, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  3. how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

1. I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator - Similar Threads - Run Everything Administrator

2. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything runs as Administrator: Good dayI made a mistake while installing NASM where I completely messed up my path variable and since then VS Code and other applications run as administrator.I would like to post screenshots of my current path variables and would like to ask whether there is some admin or...
  3. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything runs as Administrator: Good dayI made a mistake while installing NASM where I completely messed up my path variable and since then VS Code and other applications run as administrator.I would like to post screenshots of my current path variables and would like to ask whether there is some admin or...
  4. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Want to Run Everything in Windows 10 as Administrator: I want to run everything in Windows 10 as administrator, so that the blue-and-yellow shield icons will be removed. 175459
  6. After Restore, everything is running as Administrator, whether I want it to or not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Restore, everything is running as Administrator, whether I want it to or not: After Restore, everything is running as Administrator, whether I want it to or not. OneDrive won't run, because it says it CAN'T run as Administrator, but I didn't select Run as Administrator, and those boxes aren't checked in the Shortcut. But it's not just OneDrive, it's...
  7. Want to open/run an app but everything is disabled by my administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to open/run an app but everything is disabled by my administrator.: Hello, I have been trying to open an app but everything is disabled on my computer. When I open it, it would tell me:[ATTACH] For CMD: [ATTACH] For regedit: [ATTACH] For gpedit: [ATTACH] For Control Panel and Run (Windows+R) [ATTACH] I have tried all these methods...
  8. i want to run as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to run as administrator: I want to run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-run-as-administrator/6e438fc3-1396-446f-aac5-6a438c7804c1
  9. Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run everything as admin / default administrative permission: Hello, The constant need for administrator permission and the need to run everything as administrator is something that frustrates me endlessly in windows. I'm talking about thinks like copy pasting, name change or the need to run cmd as administrator for some commands....
  10. Run as Administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as Administrator in Windows 10: How to: Run as Administrator in Windows 10 How to Run an App as Administrator in Windows 10 [img] Information Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their functions or tasks. For example, when a program that you...