Windows 10: i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

Discus and support i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I AM A BIT STUPID, HERE i want to save a screen to a file... i do "SHIFT" "PRNSCN", BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT JUST PRINTING ONE PAGE OF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charlesbraly, Dec 5, 2018.

1. i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

I AM A BIT STUPID, HERE

i want to save a screen to a file... i do "SHIFT" "PRNSCN", BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

JUST PRINTING ONE PAGE OF A LONG EMAIL WOULD BE HELPFUL, TOO.

:)

charlesbraly, Dec 5, 2018

2. Saving and deleting files

I suspect you have some agent that interferes with the normal operation of Windows. Please try this to find out:

• Press Shift+Restart to start Windows in Safe Mode.
    • Modify some file, then save it.

Delete some file.
    • Press Shift+Restart to start Windows in Safe Mode.
    • Check if the actions from Step 2 persist.

Frederik Long, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Dec 5, 2018
  4. paulbasel Win User

i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

Network Error Message when saving files in Office Programs

@bro67 – Partial success today. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I decided that before I use the tools you suggested, I would try to uninstall and reinstall Office once more.

This time Word now works properly when saving a file, at least the error isn’t kicked. However, if I try to browse one of the Save locations in the options menu the same error occurs. I have left them they way right now.

However, Excel throws a fit immediately when saving a file. I don’t have time today to try your tools suggestions but will look into it tomorrow.

Thanks

paulbasel, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

1. i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT - Similar Threads - save screen file

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  6. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  7. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

8. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know where are my screenshots saved: When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my screenshots?...
  9. I want to know where is this place?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to know where is this place?: I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-where-is-this-place/e3c518c9-de22-4ef9-b06d-0278f8c42d05
  10. I don't know where yo find this

I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...