Windows 10: I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased

Discus and support I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to sell the computer. the person does not want any relationship to this computer and does not want the internet but needs to download apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased

I want to sell the computer. the person does not want any relationship to this computer and does not want the internet but needs to download apps and the apps I downloaded keep showing up.

We tried to do this and when I go to the microsoft store it still shows previously purchased apps.

This computer is not using the network.
    The new buyer is not using the network

We want nothing to do with having a microsoft account&pretty much remove all of the microsoft garbage & turn of all the tracking nightmares installed.

:)

lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Dec 14, 2020
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Dec 14, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 14, 2020
  4. I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased

HOW TO COMPLETELY ERASE MY HDD - LOGICAL PARITITIONS DATA

Hi

I am planning to Sell my Laptop having Windows 10 and before doing that I want to ensure that I erase all the Data except for the Windows 10. Request if somone may please share how to go about that

1. I am aware of the recovery option

2. I want to know HOW DO I COMPLETELY Delete the Data from my TWO LOGICAL Partitions - Would Like to know the STEPS.

Regards

Jitendra

JitendraChawla, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased

1. I want to sell my computer&have it completely erased - Similar Threads - sell computer&have completely

2. Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop: Hi, I tried to reset my surface pro multiple times including a factory reset from the lockscreen and settings but when it is done, it keeps telling me to sign into work or school saying “Welcome to LV”Organization. I want to give the laptop out to someone is their anyway I...
  3. I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...: Hello, I want to reset my computer because I'm selling it. It would've been as easy as just googling how but I have some questions about how it affects my Microsoft account and OneDrive. First, I previously tried deleting stuff from the Pictures and Documents folders but when...
  4. I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...

I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...: Hello, I want to reset my computer because I'm selling it. It would've been as easy as just googling how but I have some questions about how it affects my Microsoft account and OneDrive. First, I previously tried deleting stuff from the Pictures and Documents folders but when...
  5. I want to reset my computer completely because I'm selling it. How should I go about doing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. selling my computer and want to remove all my personL INFORMATION

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    selling my computer and want to remove all my personL INFORMATION: I want to sell my computer and want to remove my personal information and accounts . but leave the programs on here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-my-computer-and-want-to-remove-all-my/37fac767-e527-47d0-8936-c555b60f8bdb
  7. selling my computer and want to remove all my personL INFORMATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selling my computer and want to remove all my personL INFORMATION: I want to sell my computer and want to remove my personal information and accounts . but leave the programs on here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-my-computer-and-want-to-remove-all-my/37fac767-e527-47d0-8936-c555b60f8bdb
  8. selling my computer and want to remove all my personL INFORMATION

9. How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any...: How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any of my info on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/cb17c372-6d56-4d90-a815-28bcee0d40f2
  10. Selling my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Selling my computer: Afer I sell my computer, does the person who buys it have to buy another copy of windows 10 or can they reregister the one that is on there in their name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-my-computer/3efe334a-747b-48cc-ad0e-e23c8d249e8f"