Windows 10: I want to set my clock manually without it changing back

Discus and support I want to set my clock manually without it changing back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to set the clock on my computer a few minutes back. I don't want it to sync up with any time zone or internet services. I just want it to stay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bobbobson3, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I want to set my clock manually without it changing back

I want to set the clock on my computer a few minutes back.

I don't want it to sync up with any time zone or internet services.

I just want it to stay set to the time I set it to.

But every time I change the clock, after a few days, windows changes it back.

I have tried every single solution I could find online and nothing works.

Please help.

:)

bobbobson3, Dec 26, 2018

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Automatic clock on Windows 10 not working. I know how to set Manual clock. The auto clock shoule work. I am connected to internet.

Hi,

If the Windows 10 Clock Time is wrong or not synchronizing, we need to check first if your
    Windows Time Services are set on Automatic and
    Started
    . To resolve your concern, it is also recommended that you run the
    System File Checker first to scan for and restore corrupt Windows system
    files.

Follow the steps listed below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Click Windows Time in the Name column.
    • Change Startup type to Automatic (if it’s not already set to Automatic).
    • Click Start if the service isn’t started.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Mark_W. Win User

I want to set my clock manually without it changing back

Automatic Time setting for World Clock is incorrect

Hello Arthur:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issue you are having with World Clock. After looking into this I am assuming you are referring to an application called world clock. It looks as if there are multiple applications by this name,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=world+clock
    . After downloading one, it does seem the application should be using the time on your phone as I could not find and option to manually set the time. With that being said, this may be an issue
    with the application itself.

The one thing I might suggest you try is see if you have a different experience when your date + time setting is set to manual vs. automatic. Go to settings > date + time > set to automatic. This should set the phone's time and date based on your mobile
    operator. Restart your phone and go to the World clock application. Take note of the listed time. Now, go back to settings > date + time > set to manual > set the date and time to match your local area. Once you have done this, restart the phone and check
    the application again, is there any difference with the listed time?

I personally could not get the application to show the proper time of any regions. If you continue to see this issue, I would suggest looking at some of the other World clock applications.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I want to set my clock manually without it changing back

1. I want to set my clock manually without it changing back - Similar Threads - set clock manually

2. System clock has been set back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System clock has been set back: I own the program "RizomUV". The program cannot verify the license with the server. Because my supposed time is wrong. I've been struggling with this problem for 2 days straight. I already sit at night and can’t calm down.No license found: RENTING: System clock has been set...
  3. System clock has been set back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System clock has been set back: I own the program "RizomUV". The program cannot verify the license with the server. Because my supposed time is wrong. I've been struggling with this problem for 2 days straight. I already sit at night and can’t calm down.No license found: RENTING: System clock has been set...
  4. the computer clock has been set back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the computer clock has been set back: "the computer clock has been set back." "error code #7.so on the 23/03/2023 i purchased a refurbished computer that was running windows 8.1 pro. the software i wanted to run serato dj pro in windows was only compatible with windows 10 and upwards so i took advantage of the...
  5. the computer clock has been set back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the computer clock has been set back: "the computer clock has been set back." "error code #7.so on the 23/03/2023 i purchased a refurbished computer that was running windows 8.1 pro. the software i wanted to run serato dj pro in windows was only compatible with windows 10 and upwards so i took advantage of the...
  6. the computer clock has been set back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

I don't want to change my password. Change it back.: Stop making me change my microsoft account password. I do not **** want to. All you are doing is making sure that I can never get into my own **** account. There is nothing important here. The only thing I use it for is Xbox. If I have to change my password again, I'm going...
  8. Can I change Settings icon manually?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I change Settings icon manually?: Can I change Settings icon manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-settings-icon-manually/a1e89232-b278-44c9-8d54-f42a04ab2521
  9. I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings: I want to set my computer back to manufacture setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-want-restart-my-computer-back-to-manufacture/c03ebcb2-28e5-4b64-932a-6cb915b1f12b
  10. i want to change my basic setting for printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i want to change my basic setting for printing: i want to change my basic setting for printing whenever i print out things it come out as 4 pages in one page. i want to change this setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to change my clock manually